• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by IF 6 were 9

1. I

Go Vote !

Just to understand this mornin woke up and that magazine Hacker was on my screen,i click bla bla bla and then there was that thing about Quanum brake trought in china,they had one in Montreal Canada they had a new thing to and it seem' that Quantum tech is growin faster -:"...Computation could...
  2. I

Dash needs to implement Shadowcash technology and truly be anonymous.

The other aspects are bitcoin facing the Segwit and side chain and super size me a chinese block and the vote of miners bitcoin at the cross road the IRS at coinbaseCharlie "shorty"Shrem just out a jail it is a good timing for Dash to take some investers and Dash supporters . And Mike Hearn said...
  3. I

Strip club beaver club nation of activist crypto club grand master dash guru of club Club sandwich there is club everywhere me I don't know the answer to all that but like Woody Allen Said :"I would never want to be member in club that wants me In has a member." What i can tell you about what i...
  4. I

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

I ´am nobody's child no religion to Beast of no nation never joined the army, i am not a cop caller,quit school i was seventeen for a guitcha don't put no tie around my neck i ll never wear a uniform i don't sleep in a coffin but that's where i ll rest in peace and i am a bad mother fucker i am...
  5. I

The subjet of privatie of all money currency is an evidence like so basic that i guess we wont have to move mountains in the cloud the agree... Nakamoto underestimate that aspect and all the personnel workin on the bitcoin.So i sold all of my bitcoin yesterday not only because of that but for...
Back