• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Heidik222

1. H

Can anyone PLEASE help me...?

Well, it's not as difficult as retrieving stolen coins... which I guess is impossible. Horrible month I'm having here, given the price and all. I bought my Dash back in Feb 2014 for about 25 cents each. Yeah, it hurts.
  2. H

Good morning, I would sincerely, once again, like to thank everyone for your input. I was finally able to figure this out and recover the old wallet.dat file from DRK QT and replace into new DASHcore wallet. VERY VERY VERY unfortunately, as I suspected, my old Dash coins do not seem to be in...
  3. H

I know! I thought it was so strange that every other coin wallet on that computer had multiple wallet.dat files but I couldn't locate one for Dark QT even though there were transactions... I will go over it again tomorrow, the computer is at my ex bf's house lol. I will be happy to PM you the...
  4. H

Well, I want to thank you all for your assistance and good wishes, but it's a very SAD DAY! I was able to open the DRK QT and see that I had 541 coins transferred into the wallet on 2/18/14 then transferred those out the same day to Poloniex. I don't see anything else, and the strange thing is...
  5. H

Thank you for your replies! So after much stress and searching we have finally located the old dark coin QT! and it's the password I have, not a private key... so, I am not very well versed in this but I am trying to follow the guide for syncing up old wallets in the guide provided on this...
  6. H

Thank you tungfa! So, after more research on old hard drives I have located the key (password?) for my old wallet. If I no longer have access to the computer with the wallet am I completely out of luck? I see what happened with Crypsty and I had quite a few coins on there.. Unfortunately it...
  7. H

I'm not sure I understand.. I am actually asking for real. If you google anything about me that I mentioned such as my first name, my location or my getting hit by a bicycle, you will find out I am actually not a fake. But I remember the alt coin world a few years ago so I understand why you...
  8. H

Hi there everyone, I'll try to make this short. A few years ago back in 2/14 I had purchased a bunch or what were then "DarkCoins" from a few different trading platforms. I got sick of sites getting "hacked" and losing money so I gave up on the trading game and left a bunch of different coins...
Back