• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by HammerHedd

1. HammerHedd

ATTENTION: p2pool users and node operators!

color e stupid, I guess, but how do I actually git the submodules? git submodule init https://github.com/dashpay/p2pool-dash.git is telling me that https://github.com/dashpay/p2pool-dash is not a git repository. I suspect that my syntax is off somewhere EDIT: I just cloned directly from...
  2. HammerHedd

ATTENTION: p2pool users and node operators!

I'm not terribly familiar with git - is there a way to simply update the latest commits before I recompile, or do I just delete the directory and go for broke?
  3. HammerHedd

Darkcoin Ambassador Group

Or Porsche ;)
  4. HammerHedd

Darkcoin Ambassador Group

I"m going to be working out of Stuttgart, Germany for the next two years - do we need any representation in that area?
  5. HammerHedd

P2Pool Au Revoir, Darkcoin-kicks-ass

And hello dashcoin.kicks-ass.net A fast p2pool mining node located in the northeast of the United States Mining is simple: Direct your miner to stratum+tcp://dashcoin.kicks-ass.net:7903 Your username is your wallet receive address Your password can be anything No pre-registering required!
  6. HammerHedd

P2Pool Au Revoir, Darkcoin-kicks-ass

As Darkcoin is now Dash, I'm shutting down Darkcoin-kicks-ass.net... I will probably bring up another p2pool node in the near future with a better front end - and Dash, of course! [Watch This Space]
  7. HammerHedd

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

You make an excellent point... I'd be willing to put up a few vultr instances and donate them to a dev who wants to use them as whatever on testnet. the problem is, I don't have the time to maintain them. If someone else wants to maintain them, contact me and I'll give you the login info
  8. HammerHedd

v0.10.17 - Onyx v3

I was just thinking about that. my wallet version is 60000 whereas the protocol version is 70051. I realize that they aren't really related, but it bring sup the question: what is the most current wallet version?
  9. HammerHedd

v0.10.17 - Onyx v3

It's interesting for sure. I'm sure there a bigger bugs to catch, but it is irritating from a user experience. FYI, I ran the windows daemon, and it's going smoothly now, too.
  10. HammerHedd

v0.10.17 - Onyx v3

OK - here's something interesting: The bootstrap didn't help with the qt version, but after pondering the fact that the daemon uses the same wallet and data, I ran darkcoind instead (this works on linux, will try it on windows later). With darkcoind, the blockchain seems to be loading at ~ 500...
  11. HammerHedd

v0.10.17 - Onyx v3

This might not be the right thread, but I have a problem with .25 and .26. For whatever reason, on my windows box, .25 forces a block re-index, and then hangs at 46 weeks behind, about block 19907 After waiting all night for something to restart, I shut down and moved the wallet.dat to an...
  12. HammerHedd

Feature - 2 Factor Authentication

Actually, you can configure a yubikey to generate a one time password (OTP) in a similar process to google authenticator. I'm currently playing with the yubikey, and while I won't say it is the perfect solution, I think the idea of having the option of adding 2FA should be based on something...
  13. HammerHedd

Extended Darkcoin Team

I have to say, this is probably the most cohesive community I have seen online in a while, and not just in the cryptocurrency niche. Great work guys, We have come a long way and we have a very bright future.
  14. HammerHedd

v0.10.16 - Onyx v2

I'm having trouble connecting to VULTR as well, so I'm guessing this is some sort of outage or larger routing problem. Let's all have a drink and wait 24 hours to see what shakes out.
Back