• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by gribanov

1. G

Not yet redeemed

They process requests in the order queue. I think writing a lot of emails is useless. I wrote eight letters. When the turn reached me, they answered. The most sensible thing is to calm down and wait.
  2. G

Not yet redeemed

Hello! I have got my transaction after 9 days. Support replied 11 days later. Nothing to do but wait and hope... I think everything will be OK. You can write on Twitter to them. Maybe they will hear you. Good luck Here's what they wrote to me: Dear GateHub customer, Recently we have...
  3. G

Not yet redeemed

Support of Gatehub is not responding. Already two days have passed. There is no response. The money is stuck. What can I do with this? This is a big problem. Impossible to start trading with such delays.
  4. G

Not yet redeemed

Hi! Thank you very much! It was very helpful. I already wrote to support but I have no response from them.
  5. G

Not yet redeemed

I don't really understand where should I write? Which of the two exchanges? Or somewhere else? I am a newbie I apologize in advance. Thank you
  6. G

Not yet redeemed

Hello. I sent DASH from exchange to another exchange. It has status "Not yet redeemed". It lasts for 12 hours. What the matter? How long will it last? How to solve it? This is not the first time.
Back