• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Gegosoft

1. G

Dash v12.3 testnet masternode

Dear Sir, As per your request, i have created account in dashchat, so please add me, my username (gegosoft#5940) Thanks
  2. G

Hi, As per your guidance only(https://docs.dash.org/en/latest/masternodes/setup.html), i am try to setup, but even though, why we got error, please check the attached screenshot, as well below as you requested above dash@Gego-Omni-Testnet:~/.dashcore$ dashd Dash Core server...
  3. G

Dear Sir, As per your guidance, i have tried to restart after complete the testnode setup, but couldn't start, instead i have following error, as well here i have mentioned our dash configuration settings, so please check it & guide me to resolve the issue. Dash Config...
  4. G

Hi, Again i have tried the same steps, please check the attached screenshot for your reference, the same i didn't find the mnprivkey this time also, ok as per your suggestion(just generate a new key and start it using that), how to generate the new key, as well, what are the config files, i have...
  5. G

Hi, Thanks for the guidance, you still not understand my issue, actually i have completed those steps, as far my knowledge, i didn't found any private key generated or it has generated, but i didn't noted, something wrong, now i have to receover the private key, without new key...
  6. G

Dear Members, As i newbie for dash coin, so i try to setup testnet, as per below instruction, cd home directory git clone github moocowmoo dashman (don't mistaken i can't able to post url as i am new user to avoid spam) home directory dashman dashman install...
Back