• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by gadado

1. G

Dash Core v0.13 on Mainnet

Byway I really like the solution with a Wallet C (created all new addresses on C). With all the relevant addresses on Wallet C, C is a Command Wallet seeing and controlling all the Masternodes and the Masternodes Collaterals itself can stay in cold storage. That's what I call a neat progress! :)
  2. G

You are correct. Exactly what I did or tried to do. Yes makes sense. So I could have finished the first registration in complete and only after that start preparing the next with the same feeSourceAddress. I solved it by creating multiple feeSourceAddresses. For each one. Because of that for...
  3. G

Yes thanks. I have my troubles with discord. Tried it in the past. It looks like a messi chatt room to me with no structure. Don't understand how someone can find relevant information there and why it is so wide spread this days. But yes if bitcointalk is dead and dash.org is dead and discord is...
  4. G

And the next wired thing: When I try to reuse the feeSourceAddress for a second MN it says Missing inputs despite seeing still enough DASH on that address. (the protx registration transfer seems to have placed the rest back to that adress) Moved it to another address and a part of it back ->...
  5. G

Decided to create all the addresses on Wallet C. protx register_prepare seems to do fine. When I try to submit the on my collateral wallet sign message with protx register_submit it tells me: bad-protx-key-not-same (code 16) (code -1) What does this mean? The tx is a copy past and the signed...
  6. G

Sadly I got no answer on my burning registration question over on bitcointalk. So hopefully more luck here, Could use some help understanding that. So from that masternode registration description page: Quote ------------------------- collateralHash: The txid of the 1000 Dash collateral...
Back