• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by friendsofbitshares

1. F

Talking about Bitshares on July the 4th.

You can donate either PTS or AGS. I can't post links so I am not sure how to do this. Go to wiki then bitshares and then org and you'll see on the left a link to Bitshares AGS which has the donation site with a better explanation. Not sure what A&E means in this context. I'll try to explain...
  2. F

I think they have learned that giving launch dates tends to bite one in the rear. The testing is going very rapidly and they're cleaning up the last bugs. I have a feeling they'll have a release the next week or 2. The first product released with be the exchange, but it will be on a DPOS...
  3. F

I've come here to spread the word about Bitshares. I'm a fan of Bitshares and think it gets a bad rap. So I've volunteered to spend my 4th of July posting about it. I like Darkcoin and the thought of "going dark" makes me giggle. Bitshares also has some really strong privacy provisions built...
Back