• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Fido

1. Fido

TAO'S MASTERNODE SETUP GUIDE FOR DUMMIES (UPDATE GUIDE UPDATED FOR 13.0)

Thank you splawik21, yes it is showing as active and everything else looks good. I just did more reading in the mean time, I guess not all nodes are paid simultaneously, but rather, there is a queue, and they move up in time until they reach the top of the queue to get reimbursed, correct? I've...
  2. Fido

Hey guys, so I set up my second masternode using Tao's start-many guide, and all was well. Today my second masternode received is first payment, but my first masternode did not. Moreover, my first masternode had received 2 payments previously, but now it's been more than 1 week since last...
  3. Fido

Hence my mistake, I tried to set up the file before I had deposited the second 1000 dash. Yes, that is my setup now and it gives me two outputs instead of the one before. I assume the first output correlates to the older address that was funded, and the second to the new address?
  4. Fido

Tao, thank you for your invaluable service, without your write-ups, a Linux no0b like me would have had a very hard time setting up a masternode. Thanks to you, setting up my first node was a breeze. I am about to launch a second node, and need a bit of assistance though, because searching...
  5. Fido

TAO, thanks for the write up, I just used it successfully to run my first node. Is your Dash addy still the same? I would like to send something your way
Back