• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by EM_Mining

1. E

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi I'm mining on zpool and was wondering if the #snub (extranonce.subscribe) what does this do not quite sure? is it required in my address with cgminer/IB3.5.25 or cgminer/IB3.6.5 or is this already active? zpool indicates not active? but seams to work well but not quite sure what it does. Thanks
  2. E

Hi, I thank you for your support during the loss of my miners over the Christmas holidays, this shows the level of commitment the staff have to help customers. Again thanks for all your help and you all have a wonderful new year. Thanks. Happy Miner :) :)
  3. E

Hi The flash of the new card using 3.6.5 in the 22 does the same thing it does not look like it is at the card level more the PI board? Is there away to get a log from the board? Thanks
  4. E

We tried the latest 3.5.25 and 3.5.21 on the 11's and will be trying the 22 today once I get the new cards it is at 3.6.5 and will be used only for that unit.
  5. E

I have a total of 11 units all with the same problem one is even a 22 I'm getting some more cards today and will try to re flash the 22 unit also keep working on the 11 units. Most weird is one unit was not even plugged in during power failure but we had put the new firmware on the day before...
  6. E

Hi Any feed back from the repair techs on problem? Thanks
  7. E

Is there anyway to test the PI board? I can check voltages?
  8. E

Hi Goes through self check then goes solid blue with PI board light blinking blue for around 3 to 5 minutes before restarting. Thanks
  9. E

Hi Yes we used Win32 Disk Imager and a couple of others to see if it makes a difference no luck. It does boot up the start-up test but no access to configuration by us or the system as it reboots all the time. Thanks
  10. E

Hi I would agree, yes we tried new 8 and 16 GB cards format to 3.91 GB also both firmware versions were tried for the DM11G units. Is there any more to the procedure when burning the cards and after installing? Does the system read the card on each boot up or do I need to restore or update?When...
  11. E

Hi Yes it does have both yellow and green on network port also yes the machine goes solid blue before restarting. Thanks
  12. E

Hi, it seams to always go through the full boot sequence then the PI board light never stops blinking then restarts boot sequence what would stop each time no matter what card I use, I will try the newer version of firmware to see if makes a difference, is there anything I should do after...
  13. E

Hi, I have tried restore no luck did burn a few cards still no luck. The machine seem to go back to DHCP after a rollback. What might be in a router to stop from communication? Thanks
  14. E

Hello, Just the same old Connection to 127.0.0.1:4029 failed: 'Connection refused' message thanks
  15. E

Anyone on shift today? have had no luck getting miners to work again after power loss please help!! Will keep trying to flash new cards what else could it be?
Back