• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by dkaparis

1. D

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Earlier in this thread you were considering going through escrow. Why hasn't this been followed through?
  2. D

Transaction fees - how do they work?

I'm not (yet) an expert on Dash, but I suppose it's the same as Bitcoin. Users choose the fee for their transactions, while miners choose which transactions to include in their blocks. As demand for transactions grows, more transactions will compete for miners' resources and miners' acceptable...
  3. D

DashPay Point-of-Sale

I'm not too familiar with PoS systems. From what I understand, the merchant will set up a Dash wallet on his own desktop system and will acquire a dedicated PoS terminal that will run the client application set it up with the wallet's public key. A few questions: What hardware will the client...
  4. D

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Greetings, I'm a software developer by trade. Though my main line of job is unrelated to cryptocurrencies, I've taken great interest in Bitcoin since early days. I used to maintain a CMake port of the bitcoin client for some time in 2010, but that got abandoned due to lack of interest. Recently...
Back