• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Desiac

1. D

Restore wallet can't select file darkcoin_wallet_backup_2014-xx-xx Not working

thanks bud, i will give that a go. and no go on the manual load via ES on Android. Managed to strip the file back to pure ascii. So i can visually see all addresses and keys... wondering if i will need to repack it.... new thread specific to this issue...
  2. D

DarkCoin Wallet Recovery 90% there

Lost a DarkCoin wallet many many years ago. Off memory it was an export from the Android DarkCoin-QT package. Through significant trial and error i finally decrypted it, using a variety of nix tools. I am now left with a very large file, that and its littered with references to DarkCoin...
  3. D

One last tie in, finally decrypted the file. Now have the wallets headers, variables and wallet specific values. but still doesn’t load. It was mentioned previously that a little carving maybe required. Just need an example as I do no have access as others did to multiple examples to determine...
  4. D

Managed to decrypt the file, now left with an enormous data blob, I now see what previous posts mentioned other formats of the wallet to diff If I could get my hands on a wallet type they can be imported I can move the relevant data around and hopefully import. Will reference this thread, but...
  5. D

I think I might have made some decent ground.
  6. D

Hey all, Usually prefer not opening up an old thread, but due to it being identical in nature, I thought this would be ok... I am having the same problem here, same file structure “U2Fs....” same file name structure. Tried opening via “ESExplorer” failed. Been working at this for months now...
Back