• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Danny_Somthin

1. Danny_Somthin

New Fork of "The Crypto Show" "The Digital Cash Evolution"

Matt and Francis Battaglia. I'm pretty sure it's Italian not that there aren't any Italian Nazis I wouldn't know.
  2. Danny_Somthin

They probably won't want to renew us after the 13 weeks. They're pretty uneasy already about us giving away a Ghost Gunner on their network. We started a raffle already at the end of our 13 weeks were giving away a Ghost Gunner to one of the callers that called in to set up a wallet. The so...
  3. Danny_Somthin

I would agree especially Joe Walsh I was listening to that the other night and his non-stop bashing of Muslims and Islam was pretty disturbing. We're not on here to endorse any of those guys at all. Hopefully we can infect the audience with crypto currency. Which we both know is a gateway...
  4. Danny_Somthin

A little update on this. I'm waiting for a return on pricing but it looks like we may be able to go ahead and get into three other major markets as well on a Bloomberg network. We would be airing on major stations in Miami, Dallas, San Francisco and of course the existing Phoenix station. We...
  5. Danny_Somthin

I've started a new show on 1100Am KFNX in Phoenix. The show airs during an afternoon drive on Wednesday from 4 PM to 5 PM . This is a 50,000 watt station that covers 100 mile radius in the Phoenix metro area which is about 3.2 million people. We are the lead in for "Michael Savage" a...
  6. Danny_Somthin

Talk DASH on my radio show! Self - Introduction

I a few cool stories for you check out dashcares.com
  7. Danny_Somthin

The Crypto Show Sponsorship Renewal/Dash Cares/Remittance ATM Plan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BamrG3FHrv_/
  8. Danny_Somthin

The Crypto Show Sponsorship Renewal/Dash Cares/Remittance ATM Plan

Objective The Crypto Show would like to extend its partnership with the Dash network by continuing a sponsorship for the show. We would also ask for help starting a charitable organization we are calling Dash Cares. The show has proven itself a s a great platform for...
  9. Danny_Somthin

Continued Sponsorship of the Crypto Show and Unsung PLUS Cannabis Industry Marketing

Way ahead of you my friend it is precisely the pitch I will be making to Dispensaries, first get an ATM in there and then take a Point of Sale using alt36 The idea would be to get everyone involved not just crypto users. I think a rewards system is also being discussed.
  10. Danny_Somthin

Continued Sponsorship of the Crypto Show and Unsung PLUS Cannabis Industry Marketing

I want to thank all of MN's that supported us and to the rest we hope to earn your support in the Future. To kick this off I'm delivering a General Bytes machine to "Ink It Over" a computer on the green mile in Denver. I'll be getting a Dispensery on board as well while I'm there. From there...
  11. Danny_Somthin

Objective The Crypto Show would like to extend its partnership with the Dash network by continuing a sponsorship for the show and the show’s involvement with the charity Unsung as well as helping the show to create relationships with the cannabis industry for Dash with our...
Back