• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by dandan

1. dandan

Dash Micro-Documentary: Urgent feedback requested.

Thanks for the comments GMD, I had a bunch of feedback on Slack as well and this was going to be too expensive. Who knows what the future holds, if the HSOM episode on blockchain tech proves popular I think Mike and I will make more videos. Thanks for saving me $500 :)
  2. dandan

Thanks kilted, glad you are enjoying the videos.
  3. dandan

Thanks Dashly, this was going to be too expensive so I pulled it. Never know what the future holds though. Glad you like the HSOM series, it's an honor to work with Mike on that stuff - a real dream come true.
  4. dandan

No, this project doesn't require Mike. We are already making a blockchain doco - I don't want the two projects mixed up as they have totally different goals and production angles. This project is a way for me to add value to the Dash community with what I bring to the table - writing, directing...
  5. dandan

Not for this video sorry. I'd need this to be separate from Mike and Hidden Secrets of Money to avoid any conflict of interest.
  6. dandan

Yes Yes I'm working on a Blockchain episode for HSOM. There's no conflict as I'll be producing this Dash piece separately, on my own time and dime. The HSOM episode is mainly dealing with introducing folks with a precious-metals mindset to the freedom that blockchain tech offers.
  7. dandan

Edit: Pre-proposal removed. From many private Slack messages and this forum, it seems that this was just too expensive for now and there was little chance of budget approval. Thanks for the feedback, I'll be around if anybody would like to tackle a documentary in the future. I look forward to...
  8. dandan

POLL: Best celeb to promote dash

Elon Musk
  9. dandan

POLL: Best celeb to promote dash

Dagogo is a cool guy. He would be awesome.
  10. dandan

Masternode with Trezor?

Has anybody done a complete tutorial on how to set up a masternode using the collateral on a Trezor....like from start to finish?
Back