• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by CURTISS COTT

1. C

DASH's first killer app?

As an analyst - I wanted to share what I believe to be the 1st killer wallet app. It's called: shapeshift.io and yeah ... I know you probably already know about the web based service. However - integrating shapeshift features seamlessly (say "seamlessly") into a multi-currency wallet is going...
  2. C

DASH's first killer app?

I have read your response message; -& I must admit I was caught a bit off-guard when I noted "you made me spit out the beer I was having on this chill Friday night due to laughter.". First you need to sit yourself down and understand that adding a statement about consuming alcoholic beverages...
  3. C

DASH's first killer app?

I believe the decision to FORK is up to the consensus mechanism. And if an idea is a good idea and can be effectively coded - then one would presume that common-sense would prevail.
  4. C

DASH's first killer app?

Here's the glaring FLAW to your argument. The FIXED amount of GOLD is merely a theoretical number. There is PLENTY OF GOLD STILL BEING MINED. This is true with ALL precious metals. New supply is constantly being introduced. And THAT PRINCIPLE is the principle behind my suggestion: Introduce a...
  5. C

DASH's first killer app?

With due respect: DEflation NEVER WORKS. And - presume that DASH grows in value because of attrition until (1000) are left. This WILL eventually happen if attrition is allowed to occur. Now imagine that each dash is worth $1,000,000,000 in today's dollars as a result of that. Now presume that...
  6. C

DASH's first killer app?

Hi. I think I have an idea for DASH's 1st "KILLER APP". As a system's analyst, I'm a big picture sorta guy and I tend to spot trouble in emerging systems from a distance. I have a 30+ year history in software development and I'm well rounded in a number of technical disciplines. My IQ punches...
Back