• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by cherapple

1. cherapple

DASH Misconceptions Infographic

Great idea! Here's feedback on the text from editorial and copywriting standpoints. I'm wondering: Can we create an infographic that is so compelling that it almost spreads itself? Start by asking: Who is the intended audience? The people spreading the misconceptions The people trying to...
  2. cherapple

2.6.4 windows not connected

Thank you! This worked for me, too.
  3. cherapple

Secure place to store dash besides QT

What's the best place to store dash that doesn't require downloading the blockchain?
  4. cherapple

Dash now on KeepKey

Super sexy, indeed. It's great to see that kind of support for Dash. Where is this announcement on their website? I've looked and don't see it right away.
  5. cherapple

Whatsapp to Send and recieve dashpay

I have a small amount of dash stuck in the WhatsApp wallet and it won't send anywhere.
  6. cherapple

I bought a small amount of dash, sent it to my Android wallet (first time use!), sent it to the WhatsApp wallet, successfully sent some to one friend, but the send fails to another. Is there a Dash group on WhatsApp?
  7. cherapple

Has the WhatsApp wallet been officially announced or written about anywhere?
  8. cherapple

Thank you! Let me see if I can send. ...
  9. cherapple

Got it immediately. Thanks!
  10. cherapple

I am in.
  11. cherapple

This is definitely a reason to get some more dash. Which I've been trying to do by converting some NXT to dash, but I'm having loads of problems with the NXT wallet. Anyone knowledgeable around?
  12. cherapple

This could be a huge boon to the unbanked (in Africa, for example) whose carriers restrict their use of apps to just a small handful of the most popular apps, such as WhatsApp.
  13. cherapple

Will dash be the first cryptocurrency able to be sent and received through WhatsApp? Why do you call it dashpay instead of dash? What is Tdash?
  14. cherapple

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hello. A question to start with: Is Dash built on the Bitcoin blockchain, or does it use it's own, and why? I've been writing an editing about cryptocurrencies for about a year and a half (through Let's Talk Bitcoin, CoinTelegraph, and working with authors privately), and I haven't taken any...
Back