• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by brownmon

1. B

v0.11.1.x InstantX Testing

I think it's 1%.
  2. B

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

with the wallet locked?
  3. B

studioz, Wanna try recreating this bug?
  4. B

OK, blockchain dl'ed, wallet.dat restored and all is working ^===^ (I did get another crash of the same kind when I tried to make an address in the 'Receiving addreses' window with the wallet locked though. You might want to see if you can reproduce that one.) Another question: I'm sending...
  5. B

Trying this now -_-. Was hoping it wouldn't come to this! No crash yet but still dl'ing blockchain.
  6. B

Yes. Downloaded the new wallet version just now. Still crashing immediately.
  7. B

32-bit wallet is crashing immediately too. Same error. With -reindex or without.
  8. B

64-bit. Yeah, that's what happens whenever I run the -reindex at the command prompt.
  9. B

[Window Title] darkcoin-qt.exe [Main Instruction] darkcoin-qt.exe has stopped working [Content] A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. [Close program]
  10. B

I can't sync my Windows wallet v0.11.0.7-g5db4831-beta (64-bit) . Stuck 11 weeks ago, at block 161574.
Back