• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by blocktrades

1. B

Blocktrades.us has added DASH support

Actually, the latter approach is what we decided on as well. We're implementing it this way in the bitshares wallet, and we'll eventually retrofit the website to the same type of interface.
  2. B

We have two inputs because you can ask two questions: 1) How much output can I get for a specified amount of input? 2) How much input does it take to get a specified amount of output? Still, I see your point, so we'll see if we can't come up with a better way to represent these questions. Also...
  3. B

Hi all, I posted the above message a few weeks ago, and there's been no response here (either on the forum itself or from people trying out the site to buy or sell Dash). If possible, I'd like to get some feedback from members here as to their level of interest in instant exchange services in...
  4. B

Hi all, Blocktrades.us is an instant exchange that supports buying/selling cryptocurrencies at current market rates. Our initial focus has been coins on the BitShares trading network, but we're slowly expanding out to additional cryptocurrencies. How We Operate ---------------------- Our...
Back