• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by BitcoinDoctor

1. BitcoinDoctor

WTB Masternode Consulting

I am a Masternode Consultant and would love to offer help. Here's my explanation of what a Masternode is ... of course, I help clients create masternodes for many, many different cryptocurrencies, not just DASH. What is a Masternode? Master and Slave “nodes” or simply “computers on the...
  2. BitcoinDoctor

DASH-enabled ICO-like "Dokens" ... A Proposal

@ericsammons, Can you look at this and tell me what your thoughts are on getting something like this off the ground as opposed to going the traditional ICO route.
  3. BitcoinDoctor

Much thanks, @Leonidas !
  4. BitcoinDoctor

@GrandMasterDash, I hear you ... at this point, what I thought I wanted an ICO coin for ... investment and control ... I would rather have a "T/Doken" ... a Token on the DASH network ... Blockchain ... miners ... masternodes ... Done. Of course, our T/Doken would be redeemable for goods...
  5. BitcoinDoctor

I would anticipate a currency that does not inflate the money supply except in very predictable ways like DASH/BITCOIN/etc ... so prices of goods and services ... in this case food ... are more likely to fall than to rise as the value of the currency rises due to greater demand and greater use.
  6. BitcoinDoctor

I'm an urban farmer. Stable non-inflationary pricing where the currency used to pay farmers and farm hands is rising in value could revolutionize the world of local food production. Using DASH alone might accomplish these efforts, but a token specifically designed for this space with its own...
Back