• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by bezman

1. bezman

What to buy right now? Asics

I'm in the same situation and decided to get the D3, I got it from bit main and used some of my NEO profit to buy it so didnt feel so bad spending the BTC. Im in the mid nov batch.. I figure if I can make back the ~0.3 btc over 4 months and then 1btc in one year and learn a little and have some...
  2. bezman

Need Estimation of Difficulty after Introduction of D3...

I'm more depressed I cashed in some of my NEO profits to buy the miner lol :P
  3. bezman

Good point and noted. (well worse scenario sell it on eBay :P) I'll wait and see, because for the ~0.37 BTC spent, if can make ~2 btc back in a year (and if btc price goes to 5-7k) i'll be smiling.
  4. bezman

Hello all I have used coin wars calculator and adjusted the figures and pretty much doubled the difficulty (to 1,000,000) and cut the hash rate down (to 12,000mhs) and it works out to $39,173.49/year Not the ridiculous 50-75k the calculator shows by default. I'm cool with anywhere between...
Back