• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Ben Ritchie

1. B

Pre-proposal Feedback - Market Research Report for Investment of DASH into Retirement Funds

Thanks for all the feedback. It has certainly raised some interesting thoughts. One key aspect of this Report would be that no opinions or speculation of mine would form it in anyway. As I mentioned the report would be fully referenced to 3rd party reports, articles and official statements...
  2. B

Pre-proposal Feedback - Market Research Report for Investment of DASH into Retirement Funds

Just as an overview, and without disclosing confidential company information, I would anticipate that we would process similar numbers to what @solarguy is suggesting above in his first example per annum for Dash if we had this documentation in place. We are engaged with Institutional Investors...
  3. B

Sorry to hear you don't like it and by reading your comments you are very fixed in your opinion. There is no double money here, I am not looking to sell the report, but to use it to assist clients to comply when making a compliant investment and make it publicly available for anyone else, in...
  4. B

Just to clarify on the concern or paid endorsements. If I currently have a client who is looking to invest say AUD$100,000 into cryptocurrencies, I can only offer them Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple to choose from. If this documentation is completed, I would be able to offer them Bitcoin...
  5. B

The proposal includes the creation of a website which will allow the document to be downloaded for a two year period. I am also prepared to update the report after 12 months at no additional fee to the treasury (I would incur a real costs in design fees and time spent). I suspect that with the...
  6. B

Thanks for your support and vouching for my skills. I would certainly consider this. Dash would certainly get air time will all presentations I conduct once we have the documentation and liquidity providers in place to support a compliant and secure purchase for our clients.
  7. B

Thanks. Dash is clearly a well co-ordinated, well supported cryptocurrency that has a solid future and has experienced significant price growth this year not based on hype but on value. The future is exciting.
  8. B

Agreed. There is certainly no signs in Australia of Cryptocurrencies or DASH being considered illegal so at this stage it is considered a low risk. I would note that clients/investors, including the ones that I frequently speak with, understand the risks associated with an investment in this...
  9. B

Thanks for your comment and raising a great point I should include in the proposal. As some further background, the Trustee of a Superannuation Fund in Australia must consider a number of aspects including: · parity of risk and projected return from the Fund’s investment with its...
  10. B

Thanks for taking the time to direct me to the Letter from Ryan Taylor. I can see the distinction that Ryan is making in his open letter. Dash is seeking to position itself as a utility not an investment and you could draw similarities to AUD or USD for example – no one advertises USD as an...
  11. B

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I see your view point however the two points are separate in whether something is classified as a security and whether it is an investment. DASH is certainly seen as an investment and the pure nature of Master Nodes locking away such a large percentage of...
  12. B

Hi All, I would love some feedback on a pre-proposal just submitted to develop a Market Research Report for DASH to assist Retirement Funds make an investment in DASH. It has been submitted on Dash Treasury - p-3054. Copy Below. Thanks in Advance Ben Copy of Proposal: Dash Treasury Proposal...
Back