• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Angel Leon

1. Angel Leon

Open Bazaar integration - pre-proposal

I think you misunderstand them. They will not add it themselves, they just want these kinds of contributions from interested parties, they're way to busy to add alt-coin support. They'd love to see it, specially as Bitcoin will get more congested, we'll need other blockchains to transact, but...
  2. Angel Leon

I see, the problem with that is that you split the network and you end up with very little products and buyers. The smart thing to do is to use the network effect and have all products available. On your settings you'd just have multiple wallets, one (or many) for each cryptocurrency. I think...
  3. Angel Leon

Hi @ashmoran, congrats on the initiative, much needed to hedge openbazaar from the risks associated to Bitcoin and at the same time enable an enourmous amount of use cases for Dash. I suppose at first you're learning the code base and kind of duplicating things or perhaps you've already thought...
Back