• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by AnatolKir

1. A

Crpsty Warning - 5500 dash gone

I'm happy to take it out in any currency. I'll try that, thanks. I had verified myself some time ago.
  2. A

Crpsty Warning - 5500 dash gone

I put this in general discussions so everyone could see it but feel free to move the thread. Last week I moved 5500 dash to Cryptsy to change them to BTC when the BTC price started to rise. Shame on me for not doing research first as there were signs Crypsty was in trouble dating back a couple...
  3. A

WTS 5 Masternodes for Sale

I hate to tell you this but if its the next generation that will see the benefit, the coin is doomed for failure. At some point in the near future it has to get traction or it will lose the long-term battle.
  4. A

Thank you everyone for taking the time to leave me feedback. I'll consider these points.
  5. A

I'm not really a crypto guy. I've been in the internet business for 20 years though so I'm not a newb and I have a high risk tolerance. I got into DRK because I liked the story behind it. I had originally bought in for around $9 US per coin but bought as it was going down. My weighted average...
  6. A

Thanks. Let me know.
  7. A

coingun If I list them on an exchange, I'll place a $3 sell order. I'd be hoping to get that price in a bulk deal. I'm fine with the equivalent in BTC. @splawik21 I'd accept your escrow service if it was reasonable. raganius I'm in the U.S. as well. I split my time between Atlanta and NYC if...
  8. A

I have about 5300 dash coins running on 5 active MNs. I'm wanting to cash out but don't want to dump them all at once and harm the price of the coins. I'm also kind of lazy and don't feel like jumping through hoops to sell them or selling just a few every day over a month. Let me know if you...
Back