• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Alma Zamarly

1. A

Why is Dash (DASH) getting so little love from crypto community despite impressive technology

https://captainaltcoin.com/why-is-dash-dash-getting-so-little-love-from-crypto-community-despite-impressive-technological-achievements/
  2. A

The next big ICO ?

I like Gilgamesh - knowledge sharing concept. It is not a new concept but the team does look solid. They are also pretty high in the eyes of some ICO rating sites.
  3. A

Future of dash

I read somewhere on the net, the article said, if you want to be a millionaire i mean to be exact, if you want to have $2.3 million today, in 2014 you should buy $1000 worth of Dash at $0.3 per coin.
  4. A

How to know which coins to buy before they blow up

This is the question that make me think twice before buying any crypto coins, i mean there are so many alternative out there and i simple can't decide which one is the best. Everyday i read about a lot of crypto news just to get some details info and make choice later
  5. A

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hi, and hello everyone, i actually newbie and there is a lot to learn about Dash. I think i need to learn more about Dash because certain features that i like.. for an example Dash transaction only 4 seconds instead of Bitcoin which take a few minutes. And maybe other thing that i need to know...
Back