• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS 5 Masternodes for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnatolKir

I have about 5300 dash coins running on 5 active MNs. I'm wanting to cash out but don't want to dump them all at once and harm the price of the coins. I'm also kind of lazy and don't feel like jumping through hoops to sell them or selling just a few every day over a month.

Let me know if you want to buy all or some.

I make coingun's questions my own: If you're willing to sell part of it to different people, I know someone who might be interested. Are you intending to sell it for btc or fiat? If fiat, what currency? usd? What price would be adopted? Through an escrow with a good reputation in this community I believe the person might want to buy (a small) part of it (probably around 500 DASH - as it will be this person's debut in cryptocurrencies).

Thank you for your offer to the community.

You would be a perfect escrow for DASH-BTC in this case. But, otherwise, If it is DASH-fiat (USD), it would take someone in the US as the escrow, because this person I know lives there.
Thank you if it should be crypto to crypto that yes I`m ready to service, if FIAT it would be impossible you`re right.

coingun If I list them on an exchange, I'll place a $3 sell order. I'd be hoping to get that price in a bulk deal. I'm fine with the equivalent in BTC.

@splawik21 I'd accept your escrow service if it was reasonable.

raganius I'm in the U.S. as well. I split my time between Atlanta and NYC if that helps.

Fiat would be preferred but BTC would be acceptable because at least that's easier for me to convert.

I'd prefer to do one large transaction but I'm willing to break if up if there isn't anyone who wants to do that.

It looks like one of my 5 nodes is down this morning but here's a screenshot showing the balance on the 4 that are up!

upload_2015-9-3_9-54-48.png

I have about 5300 dash coins running on 5 active MNs. I'm wanting to cash out but don't want to dump them all at once and harm the price of the coins. I'm also kind of lazy and don't feel like jumping through hoops to sell them or selling just a few every day over a month.

Let me know if you want to buy all or some.
Why sell them? their making money. If managing the MN is an issue, get a third party to do it for you. Splawik or Node40 can manage for you and you can be completely hands off and collect your Dash each month.

Why sell them? their making money. If managing the MN is an issue, get a third party to do it for you. Splawik or Node40 can manage for you and you can be completely hands off and collect your Dash each month.

I'm not really a crypto guy. I've been in the internet business for 20 years though so I'm not a newb and I have a high risk tolerance.

I got into DRK because I liked the story behind it. I had originally bought in for around $9 US per coin but bought as it was going down. My weighted average is probably closer to $6. I've since earned another 800 or so coins from having MNs.

They are making money in the sense that they are producing coins and those coins are worth more than the cost to maintain the nodes. The problem is that they aren't making enough to justify the risk. I find myself having an ever increasing pile of coins but of a coin that is going down in value.

Risk and Return need to correlate. The higher the risk, the greater the return is supposed to be. I guess lately, I'm just not as confident.

Should I be more confident? What am I missing? Do we have a plan for a killer app? If I thought someone was launching a dark web or something that would make people jump on the coin I'd be buying more MNs. This isn't going to take off unless people have a compelling reason to use it and I'm not aware of one coming out.

I don't live on the boards though and honestly, I haven't been following the coin at all for the last 6 months. All I do is check once a week to see if the nodes are down.

Someone give me a reason to stay and I'll stay put. Give me a reason to buy and I'll buy. Otherwise, I think it's time to cash in my chips and go down the road.

What I`d suggest you is to wait some more time, wait and read the whitepaper of 50 pages or more Evan is preparing, the DASH is going to start, we have budgeting system in game already, the wednesday bitcoin meeting in Amsterdam where Evan is going to talk about DASH, official video is done and is awaiting to be started with massive PR which is going to happen and many more which user who get once a week can`t know if not follow the dashtalk.org or SLACK.
You can sell some of your nodes, all nodes, all coins etc, inteligent move would be to get more IMO (I do it since mid march) still accumulating as I believe in this project and the dev team because they always deliver what they say.
Anyway it is free market and there is always a buyer for someone who wants to sell.

I'm not really a crypto guy. I've been in the internet business for 20 years though so I'm not a newb and I have a high risk tolerance.

I got into DRK because I liked the story behind it. I had originally bought in for around $9 US per coin but bought as it was going down. My weighted average is probably closer to $6. I've since earned another 800 or so coins from having MNs.

They are making money in the sense that they are producing coins and those coins are worth more than the cost to maintain the nodes. The problem is that they aren't making enough to justify the risk. I find myself having an ever increasing pile of coins but of a coin that is going down in value.

Risk and Return need to correlate. The higher the risk, the greater the return is supposed to be. I guess lately, I'm just not as confident.

Should I be more confident? What am I missing? Do we have a plan for a killer app? If I thought someone was launching a dark web or something that would make people jump on the coin I'd be buying more MNs. This isn't going to take off unless people have a compelling reason to use it and I'm not aware of one coming out.

I don't live on the boards though and honestly, I haven't been following the coin at all for the last 6 months. All I do is check once a week to see if the nodes are down.

Someone give me a reason to stay and I'll stay put. Give me a reason to buy and I'll buy. Otherwise, I think it's time to cash in my chips and go down the road.
I wish I was in your position. Hold hold hold! Lets say your stash of Dash was bitcoins a few years ago. 5000 btc at $9 =$45K now 5000 @ $250 = $1.25 million. Dash is way better then BTC. Evan only just posted this morning about using whatsapp, fricken awesome! As an investor you know the deal, never invest more than your willing to lose. Treat it as if you have already lost these coins. Mentally get over the loss. Lets Splawik or node40 manage or split between them to spread the risk. Back up your wallet, close it down, move on and come back in year, reindex. (approx 13 dash per MN per month =65 dash x 12 months = 780 dash say at $3 per dash = $2340) now what if (or when) a MN costs 10K or 100K, you'd be kicking yourself. Dash has the potential to discover the niche that will make crypto win over fiat. Just look at the effort, passion the Dash developers have. Best of luck in whatever decision you make :smile:

Dash= Digital Cash, what more can I say

This is pretty disappointing to read. I agree the one thing we haven't done well is keep a place for all of this type of info to be correlated for the people who don't have time to read all the forum posts so let me try and just touch on a few things that get me hot and bothered (and moli as well).

Do we have a killer app? Where do I start? We are not stuck in a paralysis by analysis type scenario because of our new umm decentralized block chain governance code rollout. The coin now has ~7000 dash (25,000 usd in fiat) per month funded by the block chain to support its growth. What other currency has that? It also has a growing list of 3000+ stewards (our masternode owners which you already are) of these funds that will get to vote on how they are spend and how they are allocated. A 2500+ dash per month budget freshly voted on for public awareness campaign. Those coins will be spent getting the word out. Making the public aware of what we are working on and trying to accomplish. We had to wait for the voting system so we could be sure that the actual stewards of the funds supported this initiative but as of now they have voting in heavy favor of this support. This system of a currency with a built in digital voting system that is going to be extended in many different directions is going to be the foundation that makes this coin truly amazing. If only governments or cities used this type of transparency when planning and allocating their budgets.

I'm not even going to talk about having Darksend (a successful implementation of coin-join) that makes us one of the few fungible crypto currencies in existence. I'll also leave out instantx that ability to actually transact with crypto currency in near real time. Not waiting 60+ mins for block time confirmations nothing like that exists in this world. We are already able to scale out to millions of transactions and I'd argue with the dev's our done billions of transactions.

I understand the cost has continued to go down. I have also been bitten by this but the fact is things are down all accross the board. Traditional markets are down, crypto markets are down, everything is down. If everything else was moon and we were still down sure I'd be scared by the fact is the whole industry is in a bit of a reset as we deal with the realization that 1100 probably shouldn't have ever happened with the whole willy bot issues and so bitcoin needs to find it's new floor. We have also seen LTC hit is havening and bitcoin's is coming up next year. These will have an effect on the crypto industry as well. I really think you are looking too short term in this whole scenario. Having 5 votes in this system makes you a pretty powerful persona and you are in a place that many many people wish they were in. Best advice I can give you. Stop looking at the damn charts! Cause when this thing takes off and boy it will having a multiplier of 5000 sure sucks on the way down but it also rocks on the way up. When the currency moves from 2.50 back to 3.50 you just made 5g's. From 3.5 to 5.5 10g's. When it's back at it's peak of 15 and on it's way to 20 lots of g's! Heck if this currency ever hits $200.00 you be a millionaire baby!

TL;DR: Dash rocks stop looking at the charts. Moon soon!

This is pretty disappointing to read. I agree the one thing we haven't done well is keep a place for all of this type of info to be correlated for the people who don't have time to read all the forum posts so let me try and just touch on a few things that get me hot and bothered (and moli as well).

Do we have a killer app? Where do I start? We are not stuck in a paralysis by analysis type scenario because of our new umm decentralized block chain governance code rollout. The coin now has ~7000 dash (25,000 usd in fiat) per month funded by the block chain to support its growth. What other currency has that? It also has a growing list of 3000+ stewards (our masternode owners which you already are) of these funds that will get to vote on how they are spend and how they are allocated. A 2500+ dash per month budget freshly voted on for public awareness campaign. Those coins will be spent getting the word out. Making the public aware of what we are working on and trying to accomplish. We had to wait for the voting system so we could be sure that the actual stewards of the funds supported this initiative but as of now they have voting in heavy favor of this support. This system of a currency with a built in digital voting system that is going to be extended in many different directions is going to be the foundation that makes this coin truly amazing. If only governments or cities used this type of transparency when planning and allocating their budgets.

I'm not even going to talk about having Darksend (a successful implementation of coin-join) that makes us one of the few fungible crypto currencies in existence. I'll also leave out instantx that ability to actually transact with crypto currency in near real time. Not waiting 60+ mins for block time confirmations nothing like that exists in this world. We are already able to scale out to millions of transactions and I'd argue with the dev's our done billions of transactions.

I understand the cost has continued to go down. I have also been bitten by this but the fact is things are down all accross the board. Traditional markets are down, crypto markets are down, everything is down. If everything else was moon and we were still down sure I'd be scared by the fact is the whole industry is in a bit of a reset as we deal with the realization that 1100 probably shouldn't have ever happened with the whole willy bot issues and so bitcoin needs to find it's new floor. We have also seen LTC hit is havening and bitcoin's is coming up next year. These will have an effect on the crypto industry as well. I really think you are looking too short term in this whole scenario. Having 5 votes in this system makes you a pretty powerful persona and you are in a place that many many people wish they were in. Best advice I can give you. Stop looking at the damn charts! Cause when this thing takes off and boy it will having a multiplier of 5000 sure sucks on the way down but it also rocks on the way up. When the currency moves from 2.50 back to 3.50 you just made 5g's. From 3.5 to 5.5 10g's. When it's back at it's peak of 15 and on it's way to 20 lots of g's! Heck if this currency ever hits $200.00 you be a millionaire baby!

TL;DR: Dash rocks stop looking at the charts. Moon soon!

Thank you everyone for taking the time to leave me feedback. I'll consider these points.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to leave me feedback. I'll consider these points.

DASH is a (very) long term project. It's price in the charts means not much for me, especially because, if I was to pay attention to all the money i've "invested", considering the "returns" up to now, I should be very worried...

I believe in the "philosophy" of the cryptoeconomy, and I can clearly see that DASH is a serious project. That is what matters most.

In the future (not so distant, I hope) we will see everything that we've done here in a perspective. I am sure it will be worth.... but maybe this bright future we are creating will not be for our own enjoyment, but for the next generations'...

DASH is a (very) long term project. It's price in the charts means not much for me, especially because, if I was to pay attention to all the money i've "invested", considering the "returns" up to now, I should be very worried...

I believe in the "philosophy" of the cryptoeconomy, and I can clearly see that DASH is a serious project. That is what matters most.

In the future (not so distant, I hope) we will see everything that we've done here in a perspective. I am sure it will be worth.... but maybe this bright future we are creating will not be for our own enjoyment, but for the next generations'...

I hate to tell you this but if its the next generation that will see the benefit, the coin is doomed for failure. At some point in the near future it has to get traction or it will lose the long-term battle.

Probably earlier ;) much earlier...
2016 will be very interesting year for the economy and crypto!

This is a very cool thread,
really interesting to follow !
I love to hear the opinions, help, convincing, statements ....
can not wait to see where this goes.

Please keep going and tx everybody for their honestly here.
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back