• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Store Item Suggestions

Do Y'all Want a Store Like this?

• Total voters

DashStoreIO

Hello DASH Community,

I am new here and have been watching this coin and community grow. I am looking to setup a store that sells items exclusively for DASH. I am in the beginning stages and stage one is to find out what the DASH community would like to be sold at the store. I would like to be able to build this for the DASH community and hopefully bring new people to DASH and cryptocurrency. Please leave suggestions and i will check the thread and respond when needed. Please ask any questions you might have.

I Thank You for your time.

I voted Yes, but I would love some more info.

Do you have time to elaborate a bit more on what you are proposing? Do you have background running online stores?

One more addition to the Dash network would be great, if done properly and professionally.

I voted Yes, but I would love some more info.

Do you have time to elaborate a bit more on what you are proposing? Do you have background running online stores?

One more addition to the Dash network would be great, if done properly and professionally.

Sure I can elaborate more. I am looking to see what types of products the community would be most interested in. Maybe digital products or actual physical products. Not looking to sell high end products. Digital products would be like games or gift cards, things of that nature. Physical products would be survival gear, clothes, watches, and things of that nature.

I have setup online stores for people before. I am looking to run my own now. I agree I want it done professionally, and I believe I can do that. I am always willing to listen to feedback from community members and hope to earn the trust of people here. I will be setting up the site with SSL and DDOS protection. I will not be building it in WordPress as the latest revelation of the XSS vulnerabilities are quite disturbing.

I hope I have provided more information before and look forward to engaging the community further. Thank You for your inquiry. :smile:

I don't think limiting users with ways they can pay ("Only Mastercard", "Only DASH", ...) will help any Store to succeed.

I wish you to become successful and popular store accepting money lots of ways and to place on "checkout page" something like: "You can pay the way you want but DASH is better because..."

I don't think limiting users with ways they can pay ("Only Mastercard", "Only DASH", ...) will help any Store to succeed.

I wish you to become successful and popular store accepting money lots of ways and to place on "checkout page" something like: "You can pay the way you want but DASH is better because..."

Okay. I will take other payment methods under consideration. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Edit: Spelling Correction.

Where would it be located? Would you ship worldwide?

Good Question.

I want to be able ship worldwide, Weight limits and law (US Sanctions might prohibit certain countries). If, I can ship to overseas addresses without losing too much money I will. Example: I sell a product for 20 DASH and it cost me 5 DASH to ship to that address, I have to pass on that sale. Of course I will make sure to have a shipping calculator on the site. I might also be able to mitigate that situation by managing the products I buy. Like any other business if I sell more of widget A, I'll order less of widget B. So on and so on.

Edit: Sorry I missed the first question. The business would be in Texas, where I live.

So it seems that accepting more than just DASH is popular so i will add a couple of more coins. I will provide a discount for paying in DASH though.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Back