• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: HuitPro - Freelance Services Marketplace based on a Dash payment method.

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No (please let us know why)

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
You explanation doesnt add up.

I have 2 further questions.

1. Can you provide links to successful platforms you have made with more than 30000 users?

1. Ronaldarrezza says that you are a great incubator in latin america but you are still asking money for water filter and first aid kits ?
So which one is the truth? Are you a great incubator or are you without any money to buy basics?

1. Can you provide links to successful platforms you have made with more than 30000 users?

1. Ronaldarrezza says that you are a great incubator in latin america but you are still asking money for water filter and first aid kits ?
So which one is the truth? Are you a great incubator or are you without any money to buy basics?
Our allied team of developers has a lot of experience in the creation of high flow platforms. We have not published our official document yet. But there you can see the portfolio of projects that these have successfully managed.
We are not a large incubator. You misunderstand our English.

I like that you have so much attention to detail. The proposals are detailed until the last pencil will be purchased with the money of the treasury.

and the supplies that we ask are not for us. They are for HuitPro. The infrastructure we need is a bit complex and a lot of effort. The decoration is also important.

Good afternoon @Argon31 answering your question, regarding the $ 2750 network cable was indeed an error on our part at the time of placing the description. however, if you detail the budget that we are requesting for internet services, the total amount is $ 4345. And according to an investigation that our team made before making the budget we have that the average cost of a good satellite internet is between $ 3000 and $ 5000.

Here you have 2 links so you can see them

Why do you need satelital internet if your are serving with AWS? I don't get it.
It would be helpful if you can explain me that. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your proposal.
@Andres Larez

Why do you need satelital internet if your are serving with AWS? I don't get it.
It would be helpful if you can explain me that. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your proposal.
@Andres Larez
The internet in Venezuela is not good at all. We have a support team and a customer service team (it is the one who will administer and settle the disputes).
This is why we need functional internet. In the offices where we currently work, the internet leaves EVERY day. And when there is not even a 1mb download

You want to use internet from a private satellite to make software here on earth?

Are you based out of Mars or some other secret planet. Dont be so ridiculous.

Does every vz team need internet worth 3-5000 dollars ?
@Ezio Rojas can you confirm if you are paying the same in guyana

Sorry, but your tone makes you sound like complete scammers to me.

You want to use internet from a private satellite to make software here on earth?

Are you based out of Mars or some other secret planet. Dont be so ridiculous.

Does every vz team need internet worth 3-5000 dollars ?
@Ezio Rojas can you confirm if you are paying the same in guyana

Sorry, but your tone makes you sound like complete scammers to me.
Dear @Argon31

We do not use or need satellite internet.

Certainly, in this region of the country, many problems arise on the Internet, but it don´t affect our daily use.

But we do not know if these conditions can affect a website with the traffic proposed here. Personally, I do not know these technical aspects.

@AlejandroE Do you think internet setup cost of $1000 and $300 per month is okay in vz?

Are you also using internet from private satellites?
Hello, we are not using satellite internet. We hired a private company for the internet and it is actually much more expensive than normal internet services here in Venezuela. These companies charge around 750-1200$ for set up costs and 200-350$ for montly services or even more.

Best regards!

Hello, we are not using satellite internet. We hired a private company for the internet and it is actually much more expensive than normal internet services here in Venezuela. These companies charge around 750-1200$ for set up costs and 200-350$ for montly services or even more.

Best regards!
Agree with @AlejandroE We have same budget for internet services at AgroCognitive project.

Thanks you for your question @Argon31, but the problems in Venezuela with internet are really big, because we have one of the slowest internet service in Latin America. By this reason, as @AlejandroE said, we will hired a private service to have the best platform performance.

I will be very gratefull for your advise and opinions about our proposal.

Regards,

Goodnight Everyone,

I am pleased to inform you that we have made an update on our proposal, among which I can mention that:
- We update the HUITPRO logo
- We update the HUITPRO Landingpage. http://www.huitpro.com/
- We made a brief presentation video of our team.

The video link is as follows.

I invite you to see it if you have a chance. I hope you like it.

Regards

I've been a freelancer for more than 5 years I'd love to get paid in Dash for my services, also I believe current freelancing sites charge to much for their services, here in Venezuela we have a lot of people capable to deliver high quality engineering and other services due the rough economic situation Venezuelan's are starting to offer their services globally. I believe HuitPro can be the solution, best of luck my friend @Ronaldarreaza.

Thank you very much for your answer! @Tomas Alfaro

Exactly! Currently, because of the current situation in Venezuela many people are looking to generate income in different currencies than the local one! that is why we are developing HUITPRO since Venezuela is currently becoming a Dash nation and it would be excellent if they can offer their services and pay them through dash through the platform !!

As I've said on several occasions, I think this is an important and overlooked part of the Dash ecosystem we're building in Venezuela. Dash needs to get in to the hands of people if it is to be spent at the merchants that our other projects are funding, but many people may not have the funds to purchase Dash directly but would like to work for it with the skills they possess like Tomas above. Having the ability to contract people or work for Dash is very helpful, because it creates another opportunity for individuals to enter the Dash ecosystem and compliments existing projects that create opportunities to use and spend Dash as well. This is a key part of achieving adoption and use.

As I've said on several occasions, I think this is an important and overlooked part of the Dash ecosystem we're building in Venezuela. Dash needs to get in to the hands of people if it is to be spent at the merchants that our other projects are funding, but many people may not have the funds to purchase Dash directly but would like to work for it with the skills they possess like Tomas above. Having the ability to contract people or work for Dash is very helpful, because it creates another opportunity for individuals to enter the Dash ecosystem and compliments existing projects that create opportunities to use and spend Dash as well. This is a key part of achieving adoption and use.
Hello!
Thank you for expressing your opinion about our project. We are close to being in voting again. Would you recommend modifying something ?.
We have had few objective feedbacks. And really if you look, we are a really cheap proposal

Good night @Arthyron sorry for my delay in the answers.

Thank you very much for your support! If we want to give Dash the opportunity to enter a market where people can use dash to give and receive payments in exchange for the execution of a service offered through the platform!

We are about to get into the voting system where we will take advantage of commenting on new things that we want to do in conjunction with the creation of the platform we have been working on in recent weeks. The main idea is to hold a series of meetups in which be a basic dash guide and Huitpro be presented as a portal through which people can give and receive DASH

We will be informing you before any advance and advance we achieve!

Thank you very much for your support! :)

Kind regards

Back