• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Neither MPOS nor NOMP can connect to Dash port. Please help.

Yeah. That's what I'm thinking too. Darn. Maybe this miner with "XdyWJuriHVxDxk1KRNozbJzWgbKdLi6AoD" is a leftover from the past user that I've created for uNOMP mining pool. I'm going to delete the other user directory that's trying to connect to the recent mining pool that is mpos-enabled pool. But check this out please:
2016-10-15_0149.png

This is mainly the problem I'm having with DASH. The "No new blocks for 55 seconds ". I have not encountered this with lite coin or bitcoin :( Somehow, I think that maybe I configured and connected to the wrong port or diff for DASH @UdjinM6 . Is that right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks @UdjinM6 !!

Yeah. That's what I'm thinking too. Darn. Maybe this miner with "XdyWJuriHVxDxk1KRNozbJzWgbKdLi6AoD" is a leftover from the past user that I've created for uNOMP mining pool. I'm going to delete the other user directory that's trying to connect to the recent mining pool that is mpos-enabled pool. But check this out please:
View attachment 2721

This is mainly the problem I'm having with DASH. The "No new blocks for 55 seconds ". I have not encountered this with lite coin or bitcoin :( Somehow, I think that maybe I configured and connected to the wrong port or diff for DASH @UdjinM6 . Is that right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks @UdjinM6 !!
That's not an issue at all imo and works as designed:
Code:
       /* Some miner apps will consider the pool dead/offline if it doesn't receive anything new jobs
       for around a minute, so every time we broadcast jobs, set a timeout to rebroadcast
       in this many seconds unless we find a new job. Set to zero or remove to disable this. */
    "jobRebroadcastTimeout": 55,

Oh. are this "no new blocks for 55 seconds" didn't cause this error on MPOS Admin Panel > System > monitoring?
2016-10-17_1923.png

Please note that I didn't get this error with Lite coin and Bitcoin. Only with DASH. That's why I came into conclusion that I might listening to the wrong port @UdjinM6 :(

Last edited:
this is my dash.conf:
rpcuser=myusername
rpcpassword=mypassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9998
server=1
daemon=1
gen=0
staking=0
listen=0

I have the same error:
findblock, blockupdate & payout

Did you guys solve this already please?

Sorry guys, but I have no idea how mpos works, I'm only familiar with nomp code because I contributed to it some time ago. So far I see that this part is working as it should and I doubt it's Dash specific issue with mpos, so it's probably a good idea to ask at mpos github repo or on general mpos related forums/threads somewhere. Sorry... :(

Back