• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. G

Ledger Nano S and Send Error: 25: bad-txns-inputs-missingorspent

Thank you. This resolved the issue completely and I was able once again, to withdraw my Dash rewards from my previous hosted MN on Allnodes. Once I completed this withdrawal I am now re-hosting my MN again but I specified a non-Ledger address for the rewards.
  2. G

Ledger Nano S and Send Error: 25: bad-txns-inputs-missingorspent

Hi All, I did a cursory search but could not find any suitable information on this issue. I am using a Ledger Nano S, previously hosted my Masternode using Allnodes service. I can receive fine but cannot send any amount of Dash as I get the following error message: 25...
  3. G

Unable to use DMT to Update Payee address with Ledger nano-S

Thank you. All good now. Payee address was successfully updated and shows in both DMT and my Allnodes dashboard.
  4. G

No my masternode is hosted currently on Allnodes and has been for over a year. Current version listed on Allnodes is 19.2.0
  5. G

I am using DMT (v.0.9.36) latest with my Ledger nano-S and trying to update the payee address. I keep getting the following error in DMT: -1: rpc/evo.cpp:1060 (protx_update_registrar_wrapper) Internal bug detected: 'ptx.pubKeyOperator.IsLegacy() == (ptx.nVersion ==...
Back