• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Your opinion about Dash

Cryptovich6868

Dear fellow members,

I'm a new member here so I would like to introduce again (did it already in the introduction topic) but with much more information.

I'm a student from holland doing research on the Blockchain and other platforms running the Blockchain like Dash. I had a similiar topic on Reddit and Bitcointalk, but I would like to put my questions here because I think the community on this page can help me with my survey.

I have 5 questions about Dash in a form of a survey. It will just take 5-10 minutes of your time and it would help my research ALOT!!

I hope I can post a link for my survey..

link: https://goo.gl/forms/AkIiDxUd9FuRQFaw1

I would also like to hear any questions or tips you have for me!

Thanks in advance.

Lol! was gonna fill out your thing, but i'm not a trader, developer, or expert on dash.

I have changed that question now :) You can now choose a fourth option. Your answers would help me ALOT. I hope you can have some time to answer them. Thanks for your reply.

I'm a student from holland doing research on the Blockchain and other platforms running the Blockchain like Dash.
Oh, and could you tell us a bit more about your work ? What are you studying ? what is that work for ? will it be published in English ? If so, be sure to put it up when you are done, I think the community will surely appreciate any outside work and analysis done on Dash.

And I have also share your poll on the dashnation slack, maybe you'll get some people to particpate there too

Oh, and could you tell us a bit more about your work ? What are you studying ? what is that work for ? will it be published in English ? If so, be sure to put it up when you are done, I think the community will surely appreciate any outside work and analysis done on Dash.

I'm studying Finance and Control at a university here in Holland. Our school is thinking of setting up an Blockchain minor to give education on the disrupted technology. My research is primarily focused on the Blockchain and the advantages/disadvantages of it. My paper will be published in Dutch and if asked also in English. I will surely put it up on here when I have finished it (late may/early june). I'm now in the phase of doing surveys about the platforms that run on the Blockchain, like Dash.

And I have also share your poll on the dashnation slack, maybe you'll get some people to particpate there too

In addition to my other post, the university I study is Saxion University of applied Sciences in Deventer/Enschede (Holland) they are setting a Lectureship for Blockchain. So if international students wants to know more about this subject and what the school wants to teach, they can contact them through LinkedIn (Saxion) if they want :)

Back