• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

"XC , SDC and Utility Coin 'outed' as 100% pump and dump scams." - Fake or legit?

I'm seeing a top 10 alt coin list form into my head of late, this is good if you are on the top 10, as investors will become less adventurous, bad if you're outside the top 10 for the exact same reasons...

Promotheus: "I also have access to Vitalik Buterin for future collaboration" LOL

I don't know what "have access to" means in this context (to me it sounds like "I have Vitali in my pocket and he is aware of my plans") but probably it is a red flag warning and you should dump your ethers as well. Don't say I didn't warn you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Promotheus: "I also have access to Vitalik Buterin for future collaboration" LOL

I don't know what "have access to" means in this context (to me it sounds like "I have Vitali in my pocket and he is aware of my plans") but probably it is a red flag warning and you should dump your ethers as well. Don't say I didn't warn you ;)
I remember everyone on the World Crypto Network shaking their heads in Unison when asked "Should we invest in Ethereum?"...

It was what they didn't say about Ethereum which caused me to steer really clear of it.

I remember everyone on the World Crypto Network shaking their heads in Unison when asked "Should we invest in Ethereum?"...

It was what they didn't say about Ethereum which caused me to steer really clear of it.

Yea, and I am curious about those who invested in ether. Can they really sell it now if they want to? :)

Yea, and I am curious about those who invested in ether. Can they really sell it now if they want to? :)
That would be interesting to find out... It attracted a lot of BTC, perhaps it was the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of people and they have left Crypto...

There is no market for Etherium yet so anyone that bought the IPO is still stuck with no ability to exit unless they arranged something off exchange I suppose.

Wow, p2p bridge implemented in Scheme - have not seen this language since my time in university ^^

Did you happen to see the main dev behind XC and blocknet?
Not joking. Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9416157#msg9416157

OMG this is fucking hilarious. 1) The single bed, still lives at home with his parents, 2) The pink blankie on the bed, did Mum sow that for him? 3) The wizard hat?
He is the antitheses of your avatar, Ignition75. I bet he's seen and read every single Harry Potter Installment :rolleyes:

Back