• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

www.dash-wallet.com - warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dash-wallet is still listed on the first page in google search .
Is this really going on for more than 6 months now , can't believe it .
I think people are losing money here and getting scammed on a daily basis , giving DASH a bad name .

@tungfa : to my knowledge crosslinking the websites url's on the link you posted is pretty bad . It gives those websites a better google score .

Same as here : http://bitcoinist.com/dash-wallet-com-scam-still-victimizing-users-with-phishing-tactics/
Those maliscious websites get linked , making them stronger in the process .

Dash uses the nofollow tag for 3rd party links. This was created by google so that it would NOT give link juice to sites linked. So, just because it is linked does not mean it is helping it.

The first Cloud was the banking system. If you can't be asked to take responsibility for yourself and insist on subjecting your crypto to the same problems as fiat cloud; you deserve to get fucked.

The only reasons to use crypto cloud/web wallets are gross irresponsibility and extreme laziness; which have consequences. Crypto being born into the snowflake generation has been it's root failing.

This dash-wallet is still listed on the first page in google search .
Is this really going on for more than 6 months now , can't believe it .
I think people are losing money here and getting scammed on a daily basis , giving DASH a bad name .

@tungfa : to my knowledge crosslinking the websites url's on the link you posted is pretty bad . It gives those websites a better google score .

Same as here : http://bitcoinist.com/dash-wallet-com-scam-still-victimizing-users-with-phishing-tactics/
Those maliscious websites get linked , making them stronger in the process .

well
i am trying my best to create awareness - changed the scam page as suggested by others before
bottom line - as camo said - it is personal responsibility as this here is all we can do

i can try to reach out to bitcoinist to ask for a change - but parallel - we / they want this to be seen and found as well

in the end it is a lose / lose as that webpage is still up and we not seem to get them down :(

Cross referencing is almost as bad as cross linking , just saying .
All links and references go 1 way , to the scam website . The scam website does not refer back making them the "master" and most important website .
The websites trying to create awareness score much lower and are therefore only found AFTER people have been scammed .

From checkpagerank.net : https://yadi.sk/i/p_DXCSpL34YSNB
-->280 backlinks and 62 referring domains for that scam website we are talking about .

I have filed a scam and phishing claim with google yesterday , and for me the website is disfunctional now . You can check by going to the url in question directly .
DON'T google it and then click the link , cause that will bump their score .

I really think DASH needs to take action to bring that website down as it is impacting them in a negative way . It is creating a negative atmosphere around our coin and causing a feeling of disbelief , distrust .
This is especially bad for a coin which had a major bug at launch AND that has changed it's name for the third time now . Takes away lots of the trustfactor (at least it did for me) .

Imagine a scam website taking people's money , pretending they sell NIKE shoes and ranking on page 1 (www.nike-shoes.com) . How long do you think they would be running their fake business for ?

Just my opinion as a new masternode runner . I'm only trying to help here without fingerpointing anyone in particular .

Last edited:
we have filed multiple reports - talked to lawyers - encouraged the community to report - .....

we do NOT get that page down in any legit way and obviously we can not suggest DDOS attacks on them as that is illegal as far as i know :rolleyes:

to my knowledge crosslinking the websites url's on the link you posted is pretty bad .

Ok, let me place here 1 more link for some "bad guys" with IMO:
ENOM is SCAM domain REGISTRAR (I mean scam-friendly - they let this scam [dash-wallet_com] operate more than for 1 year now and they help them to steal Dash user's money).

Please everybody who love Dash - publish this link everywhere you can!
Let's tell to everybody that Enom scam is earning their "black money" by helping scammers with stealing Dash users funds.

Come on Dash force, let's make a nice flashmob!

Last edited:
@alex-ru you`re right.

We need to spread it around guys.
For the first 10 people to retweet gets 0.1 dash starting from now.
https://twitter.com/splawik21/status/812651213611208704
Let the :dashforce: be with you.
Tips will be done in #dashforce_tips channel over dashnation slack.
LtLPqyl.png

The site is still up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Common guys, do something about it ! I lost 140 DASH there, 6 months ago ....

It appears that another scam wallet has cropped up on the scene: https://www.dash-coin.net/wallet/login
Members of Dash.red are using this, and they are all getting the same public Dash address. That is how I found out about it.
Thanks, ec1warc1

tx for the ping
i will proper share that warning tomorrow + updated wiki scam page when i am back on computer and out of china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back