• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[WTS] 2x AntMiner S-1 ASIC miners & PSUs (for DRK/BTC/USD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRKLord

I've decided to sell my two AntMiner S-1 ASIC miners. I've been running them about 2 months now and they've earned me a good bit of coin and more than paid for themselves. Initially, I was earning around 0.03 BTC per day. But with the Bitcoin network difficulty creeping up on me, I'm not sure how much longer I really want to be in Bitcoin mining. I think selling them and buying more DRK to put towards a masternode would probably be better for me, personally.

My AntMiners have a few months of use on them, but are completely undamaged, 100% functional and show no signs of wear or tear. I bought them in slightly used condition from a large solo-miner who only ran them about 7 weeks before deciding to sell his S-1s and upgrade to S-2s. He optimized them to peak performance by slightly under-volting them to reduce power consumption and adjusting their configurations. They're optimized to run between ~192.2 GH/s to ~211.0 GH/s per unit (my total hash-rate is generally between a low of ~377.0 GH/s and a high of ~422.0 GH/s). I don't think they're stopping or slowing down anytime soon! I really like these miners and enjoy having them, but if I want to keep up with the Bitcoin mining game I'm going to need to invest a lot more money and get more AntMiners. I don't really have the space in this apartment for a big ASIC farm, and the air-conditioning expenses to keep the place cool would probably get ridiculous if I added 8x more units to my farm. Also, I'm a new and proud member of the Darkcoin Dev Team, and I think I should be investing more of my money in the futurity of Darkcoin rather than on Bitcoin mining! XD

Miner Specifications:

Hash-rate: ~192.2 GH/s+ x2
Time Used: 3 months (approximately)

See the BitMain AntMiner S-1 Manual for more technical details and specifications. AntMiner S-1s are one of the best and most cost-effective ASIC mining platforms available and are widely used. It is easy to find tons of info about them on Google!

Power Supply Unit Specifications:

PSU #1: Corsair CX750M 750W
PSU #2: TruePower Trio 450W

PSU #2 is a cheap PSU removed from a recycled PC. It's in great condition and works perfectly to power a single AntMiner. It's being included in the package for free. I use it to power one of the AntMiners and thus reduce the load on the more expensive Corsair PSU and extend its life!

Pricing and Shipping:
(includes shipping anywhere within continental US)

Full Package: 75.00 DRK --or-- 0.75 BTC --or-- $490.00 USD (or Best Offer)

aVyJUdv.jpg

NSddMu1.jpg

qQwxdL4.jpg

50oM6lU.jpg

If you're interested in purchasing these miners, please reply here in this thread or send me a pm. If you are serious about purchasing my ASICs and want to see their performance for yourself I can temporarily point them at your mining pool with your user/work ID so you can not only see how they perform at your pool but verify that I do really have them. :)

Thanks,

The DRK Lord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back