• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTB WTB DRK with Payza (388$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebubar

Ok,
I found that I have 388$ in my Payza account, I don't know what to do with them else than buy DRK.
So WTB for 388$ of DRK (make a proposal but must be more than 330 at current price).

efr.. I just saw that it was possible to withdraw your money in BTC directly in payza..lol

anyway I try to withdraw for 188$ for 1.02 BTC. And they send me an email that it can take 7 day (because it's the first time that I made a withdraw) plus to withdraw btc it take between 1-3 day (business).
So I still have 200 $ for DRK !

:) ahhh these timings. had the same with btc on bitcurex as they had new system and after adding the btc address to withdraw I had to wait 2 days...it was in times when drk went to low ~0,0025btc in August...I was extra upset this day.
I hope btc will not go up till tomorrow ;) i`m in the same possition as you`re. Waiting for funds to arrive on the place where it should ;) Cheers Mexico :)

Even if it take time apparently I'll have the change rate when I made the withdraw :
"
Amount $188.00 USD Total Amount $188.00 USD

Note Bitcoin amount: 1.00392327 BTC, Bitcoin address:
"

Last edited by a moderator:
aaa thats cool :) I`m wondering what the price will be of btc when I`ll wake up. Up to bed its 4 a.m. ;) but I can`t take my eyes from bitcoinwisdom ;) it is addiction.
btw. I`m not interested to sell you my coins ;) meaby someone else? :)
btw2. you can`t have more Mns than me, it is illegal :tongue:

lol.
Yes it's legal, at this price I think I'll have another in few days ;)
And my new one just received firt payment :tongue:

I
lol.
Yes it's legal, at this price I think I'll have another in few days ;)
And my new one just received firt payment :tongue:
I dont like you anymore ;)
TBH i hope btc will be dumped more so I'll have my next too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back