• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[WTB] 500.00 DRK for $6,000 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRKLord

My friend and I are looking to make a large purchase of (approximately) 500.00 DRK as soon as possible. We already have the funds available and ready to put towards this purchase. We're doing this as both a long-term investment in Darkcoin, and to create our own masternode.

We can pay for the DRK by the following [primary] payment methods:
  • Cash (in person)
  • Cash deposit in seller's bank account
  • Wire Transfer

Or the following [secondary] payment methods, if necessary:
  • Western Union
  • Moneygram
  • MoneyPak
  • Vanilla Reload

We're going to require the following things from the seller:
  • Established reputation / trust (e.g., vouch thread, positive trust/feedback, etc from Bitcointalk and/or Darkcointalk)
  • Tangible track-record and/or trading history of large amounts of coins
  • Signed message proving owernship and availability of DRK (must have coin in-hand)
  • Must be willing to accept the use of a reputable escrow agent at our request --OR-- send first
  • Must be willing to trade USD/DRK in increments of $500 to $1,000+

This is a serious request, and we fully intend to follow through and execute this purchase. Please don't waste our time if you don't actually have the ability to handle this trade. We are also willing to accept BTC in lieu of DRK and purchase the DRK ourselves on an exchange. Since this is a relatively large amount of money, we want to execute this trade in smaller increments instead of attempting a single, lump-sum transaction to minimize our risks. That way, if there is any sort trouble or delays less of our money is floating around out there in limbo...

If you are able and willing to meet our needs (or can provide at least $1,000 USD worth of DRK towards our goal) please reply here in my thread or send me a pm. You can also find me as "DRKLord" on BitcoinTalk.org forums.

Thank you for your time! :)

The DRK Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back