Won't Evolution push MN rewards from today's 8.33% to almost zero due to massive increase in MNs?

camosoul

Grizzled Member
Sep 19, 2014
You called me a snowflake, you say the IX is broken, you claim Dash developers have backwards priorities, you say the budget system is screwed up... I'm going to stop here as interacting with you is not a good use of my time.

Good luck and all the best
I didn't call you a snowflake, you're just "offended." the rest of what you don't like to hear is entirely factual, and been harped on for a very long time. Just because I don't wish to fully elaborate yet again for your convenience does not mean it does not exist. Just because you're late to the party does not obligate me to being your fact welfare.

I've covered all this in detail, along with many others who have given up on DASH and moved on, knowing the echo chamber is armor plated...

You don't like it, so block it out.

Hows that been working out for you? I'm the multi-millionaire business owner heavily invested in a crypto project that I won't even put on my own websites...

Maybe being an offended brat isn't the path to success?

Instacoins

May 27, 2017
I didn't call you a snowflake, you're just "offended." the rest of what you don't like to hear is entirely factual, and been harped on for a very long time. Just because I don't wish to fully elaborate yet again for your convenience does not mean it does not exist. Just because you're late to the party does not obligate me to being your fact welfare.

I've covered all this in detail, along with many others who have given up on DASH and moved on, knowing the echo chamber is armor plated...

You don't like it, so block it out.

Hows that been working out for you? I'm the multi-millionaire business owner heavily invested in a crypto project that I won't even put on my own websites...

Maybe being an offended brat isn't the path to success?
I am CTO of JAFX Ltd. (Jafx.com; +10M client equity) and CEO of Flextechpayments (over 5M of credit card processing volumen monthly) Instacoins will be our crypto processing branch. So from a high stake to a high stake. What would you suggest other then Dash? You do sound quite experienced so I am looking forward to your reply.

Instacoins

May 27, 2017
Well I was also not expecting a decent reply. Shame. If you have a personal dislike against the coin then I suggest to sell yours (I would buy them) and move on.