• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Will DASH's Market Cap ever reach 1bil?

Will DASH's Market Cap ever reach 1bil?

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
I think in the short term we are heading down... Natural market forces which happen regardless of the work we are doing. Once Evolution is released and InstantSend is presumably fixed as part of it, I think we will go parabolic, similar to others that are on the path to solving instant transactions, i.e. Ripple and LTC. At that point we could reach several billion... So we have a year 6-8 months. That's my best guess anyway...

I think in the short term we are heading down... Natural market forces which happen regardless of the work we are doing. Once Evolution is released and InstantSend is presumably fixed as part of it, I think we will go parabolic, similar to others that are on the path to solving instant transactions, i.e. Ripple and LTC. At that point we could reach several billion... So we have a year 6-8 months. That's my best guess anyway...
Don't you think that timeline will leave DASH so far behind that no one will care after 25 or more other coins already have all the same features sooner?

Don't you think that timeline will leave DASH so far behind that no one will care after 25 or more other coins already have all the same features sooner?
Time will tell, but yes... it is a real concern. I initially switched to Dash because of InstantSend, and I have since hedged my bets due to this.

Instant transactions may no longer be dash's selling point, but it's ongoing funding model is still the best. Dash should now build upon that and offer a variety of other funding options, such as crowd funding and bidding wars.

Once one Dash reaches $136.77 in value on the exchanges 1 billion market cap is reached (with the current supply of 7,311,424 DASH).
Currently at $128.60, so maybe another hour or so (if you are optimistic like me).

YEAH!!!

Number 6th placed
dash.png
Dash hits $1,015,682,287 USD
@ $138.92 / DASH
7,311,485 DASH has been created and a current volume of $61,800,500 USD
a 24 hour rise of 39.51%

Only $300 Million away from 5th place and beating LTC :p

I had forgotten all about this thread - lol

UPDATE!!!!

Dash overtook LTC last-night to claim 5th place
DASH Market Cap is currently $4,272,971,812 in $USD$ / DASH at $554.64
There are currently 7,703,976 DASH in creation
..............................................................................with a 24 hour volume of $336,985,000

Looking at the numbers from May 22 - LMFAO - WOW!!!
This is like the Jeffersons on steroids :p

Back