• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why is DASH forum supporting scam PinIdea shop?(RESOLVED)

bluudz

Hello I have followed the link on this forum to https://shop.pinidea.io/ where I ordered 5xDU-1 for 0.36BTC. Received confirmation of payment, but nothing else. Not its close to month and I have not receive any goods. I have tried to contact the merchant few times via all links I could find, but never received single reply.

Why is there link on official forum to merchant who is acting link a scammer? Did anyone actually purchased from them and received the good? Or can anyone give me contact details which would work? If not can you please remove the link not to get more people scammed?

Payment was processed via CoinPayments
The transaction ID of this payment is: CPBC1NURWQSHZRH9YCNFUTWYXI

Is there maybe way to get it refunded with them?

Thank you

It is really sad to know about the delay. I had multiple transactions with Pinidea and have never faced an issue. It can take time to deliver based on your location since it is china based company and they might be shipping all the way from China. I have recommended lots of my friends Pinidea miners and they have no issues till now.

Back