• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Who is the individual running @Dashpay on twitter and why is he/she engaging in censorship?

mikebam

Two days ago whoever runs @Dashpay twitter account retweeted Mark Mason's tweet about Charlie running away with 450 Dash one year ago.

dash original tweet.png

I have replied to this tweet and the individual running @Dashpay twitter account decided to block me, as if this is /r/Bitcoin.

dash censorship.png

I understand I have no rights to make any demands, but seriously? Censoring people because of criticism? 100% of what I said was true, if Dash had escrowed this proposal this wouldn't have happened, and there are still proposals being passed without escrow.

Who is the individual running @Dashpay account and how can I hear from him exactly why he/she decides to block me for this comment? Are there any punitive measures that can be applied to him/her?

How many other twitter users have this person banned or blocked and how is he/she still in charge of the Dash twitter account with this kind of attitude?

Back