• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Where to post questions on mobile wallet app ?

Artega

Hi People :)

am totally new here.

Got some questions i.e. suggestions i.e. wishes for the UI on DASH mobile app.

Can anyone tell me where to post or whom to send such topic requests to in general ?

Well, thanks,
but it doesn't really seem to be an official place to submit feedback to on using DASH
in general.
So where does DASH actually take care of user suggestions for improving there Apps ?
Cause there are some design and UI flaws i would mention, at least within the mobile wallet.
Find them making it pretty difficult to get friendly with the so much hyped DASH coin and wallet .

with kind regards :)
-

Hm,
it doesn't really seem to be an official place to submit feedback to on using DASH
in general.
So where does DASH actually take care of user suggestions for improving there Apps ?
Cause there are some design and UI flaws i would mention, at least within the mobile wallet.
Find them making it pretty difficult to get friendly with the so much hyped DASH coin and wallet .

-

Damn, my bad, @HashEngineering, Rango runs Dashcentral. That's a third party wallet, they work closely with core development but they're not one and the same. You've come to the right place, contacting Hash Engineering directly is another option but they're active here on the forum too, maybe try this thread:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...ogram-to-fix-bugs-and-get-screen-shots.15291/

I am somewhat active on this thread.

We are aware that some users find some UI features missing or in hard to find places. We are open to more feedback as I would like to resolve some of these items.

Well, thanks,
but it doesn't really seem to be an official place to submit feedback to on using DASH
in general.

-

all support can he posted in appropriate threads here
https://www.dash.org/forum/categories/dash-support.61/
and threads missing ? ping me ;)
("difficult to get friendly" ? we are a friendly bunch and are happy to listen :D)

Back