• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What budget do I have to have to make digging pay off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmallRider

Hi
What budget (in dolars) do I have to have to make digging pay off?
Does starting fun so late make sense?
TY
Edit - Pls move it to minnig, I can't do this now

Hi
TY
i do not understand
"digging payoff" - what does that mean ?

Hi
TY
Edit - Pls move it to minnig, I can't do this now

It is rather expensive to mine Dash right now with the new ASICs that have hit the market, you would probably be better served just by buying Dash while it is near
a 2019 low, mining ASIC coins like Dash is a tricky business, and unless you have really cheap electricity, you probably can't turn a profit.

Thanks - your statement is perfect. Brief, to the point, you gave me a clear picture of the situation. Thank you very much.

Yes, I meant minning, sry.

Is there any currency (as long as I can ask about it on the Dash forum, I'm not sure) that has a future and growing trend, and at the same time is cheap? Many MMo posts have an internal currency, but this seems useless in the real world. It is different with Path of Exile, currency in PoE can be used in the real world interchangeably with the rest of the normal currencies. I'm interested only in cheap PoE currency

Last edited:
Thanks - your statement is perfect. Brief, to the point, you gave me a clear picture of the situation. Thank you very much.

Yes, I meant minning, sry.

Is there any currency (as long as I can ask about it on the Dash forum, I'm not sure) that has a future and growing trend, and at the same time is cheap?
DASH has a lot of technical potential, and is cheap to buy right now.

However, due to horrendous foot-dragging, and leadership that has been asleep at the wheel (or willfully self-destructive in the name of woke polotics) for half a decade... I really don't think it's going anywhere good. They can't pay the bills and nobody takes them seriously anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back