• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What are those people thinking?

InTheWoods

Foundation Member
DASH prices has been trading sideways these past few weeks while relatively worthless cryptos with nothing to offer have been booming in price.

Just wth is going on? What are those people thinking?

copy/paste:

it is all about day trading, and Dash was never a good day trading coin
as we a very stable due to the Masternodes !

+
in the moment there is a lot of Greek speculation going on
(which i do NOT understand at all, no greek will invest in BTC or others when you can not feed your family or fuel your car, they have other problems in the moment than thinking about investments !)
+ other volumes
were all pumps in china, anything around Jubi, BTC38 (or whatever) is all nonsense and might not even be a pump
and just fake chinese style volume
(as they have no trading fees)

tungfa nailed it.

The majority of cryptotards are just that... All they do is chase waves on abbreviations. They have no clue how any of it works, and they don't care. They're just ouija-boarding and pump-and-dumping, hoping to drag along those dumber than themselves and leave them holding the bag.

I strongly doubt DASH will ever be worth more than it is today. It's massively innovative, nothing else comes close. But that doesn't matter.

Explain even basic math to a cat. It just walks away. This is what I feared for XCOIN/DARKCOIN/DASH from the beginning. Look back on the good ol' BCT thread and you'll see me questioning the point of innovation among idiots. These people want to live in caves, wear loin-cloths, and hump goats. Teaching them math, science, society... It's a waste of time, they're animals. Look at the culture, the so-called "music," the values, or as it may be, the complete lack of them... Their heads are up their crotches, they don't know anything else. How's that math lesson with the cat coming along?

There's no more smart money to attract, it's already here. That's the lament; there's so little smart out there at all...

Manipulating the DASH market is just too hard due to Proof of Service bulk. When volume is super low, it follows the trends it's measured against. Sort of. When volume is high, watch the masternode count... The closest thing to manipulation I've seen in DASH for a long while is the desperate effort being put into keeping it below 2700 MNs. If you've been watching the IP blocks associated, you get the picture...

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with camo ( as he agrees with me :wink: am kidding)

The thing for all coins is to get new fresh money (smart or not) into the market
We are going in circles in our crypto bubble but nothing new is coming in !
It is time to break out of that and expand into the "civilian market" (non crypto)
This sounds easier said than done , so we have a lot to do over the next 6 month. There are some good ideas floating around, we will have some funding in 1-2 month to work with, .... So let's do it !!

@tungfa

Actually there is some solid proof of Greeks moving Euros into cryptos. Check out this article here http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/29/technology/greece-bitcoin/index.html

Thing is many can still access their online banking and move money out.

Imagine the risk they are facing if their EURO life savings were to suddenly be converted into worthless Drachmas overnight. Of course they'd want to preserve some value by converting into crypto and have crypto stored safely on some USB stick in their pocket. Gold/silver are not really an option since they are so hard to move and subject to confiscation, tough to move through customs and so on.

Any Greek community members around who'd be willing to advertise DASH in Greek? ;) Try using the #Greece #Grexit #Greferendum #GreeceReferendum hashtags

http://fortune.com/2015/06/29/bitcoin-price-hike-greece-grexit/

well, there is enough talk floating around , no doubt
sure they want to preserve some value
but how to do/or access if your euro access is down to 60 Euro cash
(if you ever make it in line)

would you shift your last money (online, if you could access it)
really into some digital idea you never hear about before ?
newcomers now in greece ? come on, no way

As I was saying earlier and as that CNN Money article was pointing out, some Greeks can still move money around and have access to online banking. The 60 euro is the cash withdrawal limit at the atm cash machines.

About shifting money into crypto - let's not forget Andreas Antonopolous is Greek and there are many tech savvy Greeks out there. I would certainly shift my euros into crypto if I didn't wanna risk the precious euros being turned into worthless drachmas, since this is a real risk. Also, once that money is converted into crypto it's much easier to convert back into cash or use it to buy stuff.

It is time to break out of that and expand into the "civilian market" (non crypto)

The their minds, if you can call them minds, there's no reason for DASH to exist. They have no idea what makes any crypto tick. That's the flaw of making technology accessible to morons. They have no clue how it works, and thus, no clue why one thing is flawed and another is not. They have no idea what they're exposing, or the risks they're taking.

Siri is their butler and it's cool to give the keys to the house, safe, etc. to your butler. Being stupid to the point that you have to be taken care of by others or you'll die is the new cool. It's the way to show off and demonstrate how rich you are:

"I don't have to know crap, I've got Microsoft, Apple, and Google coming in the service entrance to take care of everything for me. the fact that I'm painfully stupid is what proves how smart and successful I am."

It's a cultural failing that's rampant right now. There's gonna have to be a lot of learning the hard way before people this monumentally dumb pull their heads out of their butts. It's not just crypto, crypto is merely a casualty of a much bigger failing.

It's going to be a long time before these morons realize what actual rich people already know; there are some things you jsut ahve to learn and take care of yourself, because no one but you can be trusted with it. This creates a degree of responsibility that they don't want to accept, so they're going to ahve to get fucked by it hard and repeatedly before they shape up.

We've seen thousands of examples of this. MtGox is at the top, but people just lose their shit because they refuse to learn how to computer all the time. The same irresponsible, lazy dicks that get mad when they loose all their precious photos and videos in a hard drive crash, now lose their crypto, too. They just plain refuse to learn or take responsibility. Then demand reparations from "the community." IT's al ways the collective, the taxpayers, picking up the tab for the irresponsible shitbags.

In spite of my best efforts, I've had a few run-ins with the "Oh fuck, how do I recover this wallet.dat." The difference is I didn't demand anyone pay me for my fuckups. I paid the people who helped me recover it. I stepped up when I had to . I owned my fuckups when I made them. I rewarded those who helped me instead of acting like it was their fault it happened and threatening to spread FUD if I didn't get my way. Watch what happens every time a DOGEhole loses their shit...

I suck a lot less now because I learned. I didn't even know VPSes existed 2 years ago. How have the whiners improved? They haven't because they robbed themselves of the experience by demanding free stuff to dodge the consequences of their failures. Pain is an excellent teacher. Refuse the pain you deserve and you never advance yourself. Embrace the suffering you bring upon yourself and you'll be awesome. Fail to do so and you stagnate, whining.

And that's the culture of humanity today; whine so you don't have to grow. Toss the keys to your megacorp butler so you don't have to learn or know anything. If it all goes wrong, whine more until you get free stuff.

Get caught on the darknet because your not-so-anon crypto, that you're too stupid and lazy to realize is not at all anon, led a trail straight to you and see what whining about it does.

DASH is the only crypto that enforces privacy. Period. But I still haven't found a single shitcoin fanboy that realizes their clonecoin isn't what they think it is... They have no idea. I still haven't met a user of crypto that realizes how keypairs work, how the blockchain works, nothing.

The campaign to call BitCoin "anon devil money" worked. Cryptotards believe it. They can't be asked to learn enough to find out that it isn't so... Try telling any BTC, LTC, PPC, DOGE, etc. fanboy that they coin isn't all the anon they think it is...

You cannot fill a cup that is already full. They won't remove the falsehood and replace it with a fact because they'd have to admit that they were wrong. Fat chance of that... Look how many idiots they've surrounded themselves with who all agree how right they are... it's the retard's version of confirmation bias: "See, all the other fucking morons I know agree with me, so I must be right!"

[/rant]

The their minds, if you can call them minds, there's no reason for DASH to exist. They have no idea what makes any crypto tick. That's the flaw of making technology accessible to morons. They have no clue how it works, and thus, no clue why one thing is flawed and another is not. They have no idea what they're exposing, or the risks they're taking.

Siri is their butler and it's cool to give the keys to the house, safe, etc. to your butler. Being stupid to the point that you have to be taken care of by others or you'll die is the new cool. It's the way to show off and demonstrate how rich you are:

"I don't have to know crap, I've got Microsoft, Apple, and Google coming in the service entrance to take care of everything for me. the fact that I'm painfully stupid is what proves how smart and successful I am."

It's a cultural failing that's rampant right now. There's gonna have to be a lot of learning the hard way before people this monumentally dumb pull their heads out of their butts. It's not just crypto, crypto is merely a casualty of a much bigger failing.

It's going to be a long time before these morons realize what actual rich people already know; there are some things you jsut ahve to learn and take care of yourself, because no one but you can be trusted with it. This creates a degree of responsibility that they don't want to accept, so they're going to ahve to get fucked by it hard and repeatedly before they shape up.

We've seen thousands of examples of this. MtGox is at the top, but people just lose their shit because they refuse to learn how to computer all the time. The same irresponsible, lazy dicks that get mad when they loose all their precious photos and videos in a hard drive crash, now lose their crypto, too. They just plain refuse to learn or take responsibility. Then demand reparations from "the community." IT's al ways the collective, the taxpayers, picking up the tab for the irresponsible shitbags.

In spite of my best efforts, I've had a few run-ins with the "Oh fuck, how do I recover this wallet.dat." The difference is I didn't demand anyone pay me for my fuckups. I paid the people who helped me recover it. I stepped up when I had to . I owned my fuckups when I made them. I rewarded those who helped me instead of acting like it was their fault it happened and threatening to spread FUD if I didn't get my way. Watch what happens every time a DOGEhole loses their shit...

I suck a lot less now because I learned. I didn't even know VPSes existed 2 years ago. How have the whiners improved? They haven't because they robbed themselves of the experience by demanding free stuff to dodge the consequences of their failures. Pain is an excellent teacher. Refuse the pain you deserve and you never advance yourself. Embrace the suffering you bring upon yourself and you'll be awesome. Fail to do so and you stagnate, whining.

And that's the culture of humanity today; whine so you don't have to grow. Toss the keys to your megacorp butler so you don't have to learn or know anything. If it all goes wrong, whine more until you get free stuff.

Get caught on the darknet because your not-so-anon crypto, that you're too stupid and lazy to realize is not at all anon, led a trail straight to you and see what whining about it does.

DASH is the only crypto that enforces privacy. Period. But I still haven't found a single shitcoin fanboy that realizes their clonecoin isn't what they think it is... They have no idea. I still haven't met a user of crypto that realizes how keypairs work, how the blockchain works, nothing.

The campaign to call BitCoin "anon devil money" worked. Cryptotards believe it. They can't be asked to learn enough to find out that it isn't so... Try telling any BTC, LTC, PPC, DOGE, etc. fanboy that they coin isn't all the anon they think it is...

You cannot fill a cup that is already full. They won't remove the falsehood and replace it with a fact because they'd have to admit that they were wrong. Fat chance of that... Look how many idiots they've surrounded themselves with who all agree how right they are... it's the retard's version of confirmation bias: "See, all the other fucking morons I know agree with me, so I must be right!"

[/rant]

Because of my DASHpag project, I've been "from door to door" these last couple of days, talking to the "civilian market" about DASH... Not easy, but I think I've found a way to make them understand better what it is all about:

I have learned that if I say that DASH is to credit cards and bankers what "Uber" is for the "taxi mafia" it works ... as here taxis are quite expensive, and some taxi drivers are very dishonest (it's even dangerous for tourists sometimes) it became simpler to make people see things better regarding DASH :wink:

DASH prices has been trading sideways these past few weeks while relatively worthless cryptos with nothing to offer have been booming in price.
Just wth is going on? What are those people thinking?

Chinese stock market is falling: http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/shcomp/charts?CountryCode=cn

Good moment to turn their attention to Dash
smiley.gif

Pain is an excellent teacher. Refuse the pain you deserve and you never advance yourself. Embrace the suffering you bring upon yourself and you'll be awesome. Fail to do so and you stagnate, whining.

Wise words
icon_thumbsup.gif
:smile:

This planet would be a MUCH better place if only 10% would think this way.

I bought some DASH off ebay and the seller was going bonkers over Litecoin stressing that I needed to get my hands on some while stating "be careful with DASH, something is going on with it." Hopefully he has more DASH I can buy :)

I bought some DASH off ebay and the seller was going bonkers over Litecoin stressing that I needed to get my hands on some while stating "be careful with DASH, something is going on with it." Hopefully he has more DASH I can buy :)

Can you link the seller please? I am curious about buying Dash that way. What exchange rate did he offer over spot?

Pablo.

If some idiot banker jumps out of the 20th story window, no reason you shouldn't pick the loser's pockets.

That's the great thing about crypto... While the shitstains call you predatory, the fact is, you can't take their coins. It's impossible to be predatory and the shit attitude of entitled brats becomes obvious. If they want to throw away their coins being stupid, no reason you shouldn't be the garbage can they're tossing it into... Yeah, I'm a garbage can, so? I'm a rich garbage can, and your dumb ass keeps working like a slave to throw your money into me... This is why I'm the 1% and you're the 99%. It's not my doing. It's not my fault you throw your money away being a damn moron. The 99% have no one to blame but themselves. If you wanna throw your money away being a fucking moron, I'll get right in your face and tell you NOT to do it, and you do it anyway... I'm actually trying to STOP them from doing it, but they keep doing it anyway... Yes, I will be that garbage can...

I used to RAWR all over the BCT forum about it. "YES SELL ME MOAR OF YOUR DRKS YOU IDIOTS!!!!! MAN THE HARPOONS YAARRR!!!! I'M BATHING IN A HOT TUB OF BLOOD AS YOU ALL SLIT YOUR OWN THROATS TO FILL IT FOR ME!!! RAWR!!!!!"

Ah, those were the days...

Back