• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

were is our glorious leader

intertan

I haven't been paying a lot off attention as far as what is going on with dash lately.
I noticed eduffield hasn't been online for these forums for almost a year, I am assuming cause there is a lot of work going on in the background.

Just a little yes i'm still alive and no my wife hasn't killed me yet post.

I think he is active on Reddit. Try looking for him there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/62jc3b/evan_duffield_has_no_more_than_256000_dash_and/
https://www.facebook.com/thecryptoshow/videos/vb.1460420720847970/1934826016740769/?type=2&theater

You can see the whole Dash core team in this facebook video. And our former (still glorious) leader confirmed that he owns 256,000 dash (he was lucky than no one abducted him after admitting that :p).

But I dont care about him, neither I care about the beautifull amanda, nor about the babygiraffe. My main question is this:

Was @UdjinM6 present in this video? How does he looks like? He is our current glorious leader now.
Will he reveal himself, or he will remain anonymous forever like the greedy satoshi or like me?

Last edited:
abduction? hes not even a billionaire. do you know how many

billionaires there are with their face held high? If you are so jealous go create

nike or lego and become a billionaire.

abduction? hes not even a billionaire. do you know how many

billionaires there are with their face held high? If you are so jealous go create

nike or lego and become a billionaire.
Yeah but someone with hundreds of millions in untraceable digital currency is a lot easier to get than someone with a billion dollars in the bank.

thats right if he puts all digital cash in one usb and hand it away.

If I were him I will put the keys ready to be sent to friends or trustee

in case of emergency, he can just one click on smart watch to

send the keys out. they will have to negotiate with trustee or friends.

or he doesn't keep private keys on him at all.

it can be easier or harder to steal digital contents solely depend on the person.

He's smarter than me so probably have even better way.

Back