• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf appeared before the Senate Banking Committee

Jeysus that was a long haul and there wasn't much shocking in the last hour but the first 3... omfg. Take a look at the guy, clean cut, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, there to eat humble and apologetic pie but watch his eyes during some of the questions, pure predator with no remorse whatsoever. Either the law nails him and many more of his kind to the wall or it'll end with pitchforks and flaming torches because there was more than enough to incite any free thinking individual to violence in that one session alone and that's just one of many.

I wasn't kidding with that btw Tungfa, I'd come to the conclusion a while back that many of the things I've been seeing on markets could only be possible with many seemingly unconnected accounts working together and when I heard about that Russian investigation I was certain, someone is screwing with markets using lots of accounts and here's someone with lots of accounts and no scruples whatsoever. I'm pretty sure these 2 million accounts by a single bank will turn out to be just the tip of the iceberg.

Back