• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

We need more exchanges adopting DRK/USD.

Light

Foundation Member
As we are experiencing risk of 51% attack on bitcoin, we need to urge the exchanges to adopt DRK/USD, DRK/EUR and other fiat combinations to eliminate our dependence on bitcoin as much as possible. Darkcoin is a better and more improved version of bitcoin and we cannot risk to be stuck with bitcoin.

As we are experiencing risk of 51% attack on bitcoin, we need to urge the exchanges to adopt DRK/USD, DRK/EUR and other fiat combinations to eliminate our dependence on bitcoin as much as possible. Darkcoin is a better and more improved version of bitcoin and we cannot risk to be stuck with bitcoin.
There is not a 51% attack on bitcoin. There was a pool who was getting a little too close to 51% of the hashing power distribution, but that is very different from a 51% attack. In light of it, major players have committed to switching to P2Pool. Bitcoin is fine.

What exchanges that handle cryptocurrency->fiat transactions does darkcoin not already exist on? We have bitfinex, c-cex, and bter. Additionally, we are on the list at cryptsy for whenever they start allowing coin->fiat transactions.

The legal hurdles in place preclude all but the biggest from even having the option to do so, at least legally.

There is not a 51% attack on bitcoin. There was a pool who was getting a little too close to 51% of the hashing power distribution, but that is very different from a 51% attack. In light of it, major players have committed to switching to P2Pool. Bitcoin is fine.

What exchanges that handle cryptocurrency->fiat transactions does darkcoin not already exist on? We have bitfinex, c-cex, and bter. Additionally, we are on the list at cryptsy for whenever they start allowing coin->fiat transactions.

The legal hurdles in place preclude all but the biggest from even having the option to do so, at least legally.

First of all, it says "risk of 51% attack" and I didn't say there is 51% attack. Secondly, I would very much like to see DRK/USD in btc-e very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm rather missing DRK/EUR...

DRK/USD
DRK/EUR
  • none
DRK/CNY
BTC-e is still on my wishlist. But I guess MtGox is rather accepting litecoin than BTC-e adding new coins.

I also don't understand why btc-e is acting irrational and missing the opportunity to make extra cash by adding the rest of the coins that held top 5 spot. Exchanges shouldn't have a political agenda or support monopolies. They should be motivated by profit.

Www.vaultofsatoshi.com. Can trade drk/btc and about a dozen other crypto currencies as well as drk/usd and drk/cad. It's a canadian exchange but open to sign up internationally. They are legit, been using em without problem since they started last year. They also have a nice option to withdraw to a prepaid debit and prepaid mastercard after you verify your identity.

Back