• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WANTED: Masternode Partners, 100-400DRK investment, initial 1 month duration, renewable

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelonecrouton

Foundation Member
Min 1 investor with 400DRK, max 4 investors with 100DRK each.

I currently run 4 MNs, and am 400DRK short of a 5th.

Ideally located in the UK, you will have 100-400DRK to invest and be prepared to exchange personal information with me.
Yes, I want your details too. You're trusting me with your DRK, I'm trusting you with my personal info.

There is no easy way around the trust issue without resorting to lawers/escrow etc. and I want us to keep our profits, not spend them.
I am happy to meet in person if that reassures you, but be warned, I'm ugly. ;)

At the end of the initial month, you may walk away with your 100-400DRK + 10-40% of the MN earnings minus 10-40% of the server costs,
or we can agree another term. If any one party wants out at the end of the term, the rest of us can advertise for a new partner. Let's see how it goes.

At the end of the month regardless, I'll divvy up the profits and send them to you. Maybe in future we can do this weekly, but I don't want to be faffing about every day, I think a monthly dividend is reasonable?

I will be using an Amazon EC2 micro instance initially, we can discuss other options at the end of the initial contract.

I would prefer to keep the arrangement public, ie, agreed here in this thread. Obviously personal info will remain between us.

I will handle MN setup and admin. The 1000DRK will be stored offline with multiple backups, including paper, for the duration. The server SSH key will be airgapped and my EC2 management console has 2FA, not that there will be anything on the MN itself that can't be replaced in minutes.

There is NO out clause, it's for 1 month fixed. This is the only way of being fair to all parties. I am investing my time here as well as my DRK,
I don't want people wanting out after 2 days without a MN payment. ONE MONTH, that's the commitment.

Any takers? Please apply or ask questions below. Time is money and I'd like to get the MN up by Monday 7th July. (Once we're agreed and I have the 1000DRK, the process is pretty quick, I've been through it many times.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Crouton,

I'm interested, I also have 500DRK "doing nothing" I'm intereseted to invest the 400 missing DRK.
I go in holiday this sunday. I think we couln't meet as I live in Mexico.
I'm french good looki......hmm stop well we can continue by PM if you want..

Hi Lebubar,

Are you happy with the plan as stated above? If so, since someone has to go first, if you PM me your email address I can send you some ID so you know who you're dealing with. Pic of passport/driving licence and me holding a piece of A4 paper with 'Lebubar!' written on it OK with you?

Y
Hi Lebubar,

Are you happy with the plan as stated above? If so, since someone has to go first, if you PM me your email address I can send you some ID so you know who you're dealing with. Pic of passport/driving licence and me holding a piece of A4 paper with 'Lebubar!' written on it OK with you?
Yes I'm ok with all the stated.
Missing one thing?
What happen (I hope you will live long and happy) if something happend to you?
I send you my email in 1 minute.

My wife has the keys to everything of mine! You'll have my address, I'll give you her email info too.

It's all good for me.
Pm sent with email and skype ...

So you are not alone crounton ;) there is la croutona..
You know what is a crouton in French? Lol

You might be able to answer something I've been wondering. I have a buddy that just entered a pooled masternode, similar to what you're proposing. I asked if during a "worst case scenario" could he pull his coins from the node at any time? He said he could, but at a 3% loss from current market value. Is this 3% something set up by his particular masternode administrator? I'm guessing the admin would replace the coins being pulled out with his own, so as not to dissolve the masternode. Then probably try to find a replacement investor as soon as possible. Does this sound accurate and is this how your setup will work?

I also wonder (doesn't necessarily apply to this particular pooled node).......if an admin were to run a large number of pooled masternodes......and due to some unseen force, DRK goes through one of those panic sell-off's, causing investors to start dropping like flys......at what point do you stop replacing the pulled coins and let the node go down?

I never sold more than 50 DRK for day trading. And never sold during those downtrend panic selling.
And in my case I m in dark for long term.
And for thelonecrounton, I ready to leave those 400DRk for much more than one month.

Last edited by a moderator:
DrGil, I'm not charging any admin percentage because Lebubar will hopefully enable me to put my 600 'spare' DRK to work and earn more DRK with the masternode. If I was administering someone else's MN then yeah I'd want them to pay me something.

And I think DRK will be here, and increasing in value, for a long time. I'm glad that Lebubar thinks the same. If really necessary though, yes I can transfer out the 1000DRK instantly back to me and Lebubar.

OK, we're in business, masternode is up and running, many thanks Lebubar! :)

If we don't chat in the meantime, I'll be in touch for an address to send your DRK earnings to on 5th August...

Damn! I wish I had seen this earlier. I have about 100 DRK I'm willing to put in, let me know if you ever plan on expanding your operations.

Damn! I wish I had seen this earlier. I have about 100 DRK I'm willing to put in, let me know if you ever plan on expanding your operations.

Hopefully a few more successful collabs like this will encourage more people to do it. Trust is the big factor though, I'm investigating ways of selling MN shares trustlessly (and with minimal fees!)

DAMN!! always late to the party!! I alo want to go in with someone on a MN. If you do start selling shares in MN pls let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back