• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Volunteer for Atlanta Bitcoin Meetup

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
I have been asking around and I haven't found any active member of the community that lives in the Atlanta area, so I post here just in case.

We have been invited to present Dash at the Atlanta Bitcoin Meetup. It is a medium sized meetup, with 35 people in their last event. They said that if we don't have someone in the area we can do a webcast, but I would really try to make it on site for a much better impact.

If someone is relatively near we could make a proposal to cover expenses, but I don't think it makes much sense to fly someone from far away.

Any volunteer? If someone is not sure, please contact me so I can try to convince you. I have presented at a couple Bitcoin Meetups already and it is really fun. I can help with preparations and give as much support as needed.

BitPay is also based in Atlanta, so it might be a good opportunity to influence people in that organization.

No date yet, we would work with them to find something suitable for everyone involved.
OK. If you can't find anyone else I may be able to persuade my wife to let me fly from Buffalo, but no promises. I'll see if there are any other volunteers.

Back