• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Vista Trans Holding and Dash. How we will advertise Dash to about 50 million people a month during a

There is our budget proposal.Please support our efforts.

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/vista-trans-holding-and-dash

Here is the real photo of our ad!

hH2OyjE.jpg

Thanks for your proposal. Generally we prefer that proposal owners begin first with a pre-proposal so the community has a chance to ask questions and offer solutions and you the proposal owner will have a chance to gauge interest and whether or not it will be worth your while to seek funding from the DAO. I see that you've opted to forego the pre-proposal process and go straight to the full proposal. While that's not inherently a bad thing, and pretty gutsy, it's much tougher for Masternode Owners to get a feel for whether or not they should fund your proposal, and proposals with a higher asking price like the nearly 500 Dash you're asking don't tend to pass without a lot of input and interaction. So at this point, the best thing you can do is stay engaged both here on the forum and on the proposal system (Dash Central and elsewhere). For specific feedback, I'll address you on DC, but I wanted to leave this message here for posterity and other proposal owners who might happen upon the thread.

Back