• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

vertoe

poiuty

Found on github
https://github.com/vertoe/bitcointalk/blob/master/README.md
i'm vertoe and no longer able to access my bitcointalk account - verify this message with the litecoin address found in this post ?topic=441215.msg4847316 - the last post written by me is ?topic=400389.msg11381772 - yes, i never wanted cachecoin 2.0 and allowed the extended cachecoin team to use my account - i couldn't stand the pressure of investors sending me daily half a dozen pms on all channels - screw the altcoin scene - i'm out anyways - and kal, sorry for breaking your coin while trying to rescue it. farewell.

The message does not validate though

I just checked the coin thread he was working on , and there seems to be a lot of talk regarding this + the validating issue (if correct or not)
Sounds like a mess and hope he is ok

The message does not validate though

BTW, if the problem was only verification vertoe could easily phone you up...I mean you 2 spend half a day (or was it half a night :tongue:) together, so it would be easy for you to ask questions only the real vertoe can answer...

Back