Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Vaultoro, a Gold Trading Platform, Integrates Dash

Discussion in 'Articles/News' started by Mark Mason, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Mark Mason

Mark Mason Well-known Member

Vaultoro, a Gold Trading Platform, Integrates Dash

[​IMG]

Vaultoro, a gold trading platform, which previously only used Bitcoin for consumers to purchase and trade gold will now integrate Dash into their platform.

The new Dash/gold bullion trading pair was made possible via a successful Dash Treasury proposal of 276 Dash (69 Dash per month for 4 months). On their blog, they said that they will use the funds for “technical expansion of [their] trading platform” and to “establish a development and marketing team to introduce the newly created trading pair”. They added that they will “work the hardest to meet the budget and ensure legal compliance, as well as technical security for the new pair”. In the press release, Vaultoro co-founder, Joshua Scigala, commented on the advantages of Dash.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/vaultoro-a-gold-trading-platform-integrates-dash/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tommy45m

Tommy45m New Member

That's interesting. Is there some additional information for rookies? For someone, who want to trade gold, but don't have enough experience? I'm one of those guys. One of my friends said that there is a lot of information about gold on https://iragoldadvisor.com/. I visited this site and I can say, that it's really useful. Now I'm looking for some additional information about this stuff. And one more thing - comparing dash with gold is an interesting idea. I think, I will do something like that when I start to understand more.

#2 Tommy45m, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2020