• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

unconfirmed transaction

Alex Proios

Hey guys,

So back in 2016 I was in the middle of converting some darkcoin into bitcoin( dumb idea given what its worth now) and something went wrong, causing the transaction to be stuck at "unconfirmed(0/6)" and its been that way ever since. The transaction never actually went through, so does that mean I can get my coins back? I keep reading about something called "zapwallettxes" but I have no idea how to use it. Any help would seriously be appreciated because the coins in question would be worth a significant amount. ( I wouldn't be a millionaire, but its something and im broke af with a baby on the way),
Thanks,
Alex

Maybe its because my wallet is very old, but I can't find any available tools like that in the wallet. I think anything I do would have to be implemented through the terminal. Does anyone know how I would go about using "-rescan" or "zapwallettxes"? Looks like it worked for some others with similar problems

B9336A65-7376-4081-8103-64E4E68EBD00.png
check the guides
“tools” had everything u need and every wallet has that !

Back